New Civic Type-R(FD2) Owner Headcount Plz

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
lekalo - hehehe....come out for a drink sometimes, that is if your work permits you from doing so....usually pretty near your area though.....

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Really?? Minum² can ah... but that's what I've been telling ppl; CAN CAN but in the end CANNOT. hahaha! Wait till I switch jobs maybe then ok la. Mebbe we can go lepak nearby= in front of Weststar there along Jln Ampang and drool at the white FD on display. THen, when the sales rep come and ask "can I help you?", say "CANNOT. Becos you also don't have money to help me buy the Type R." hahaha!

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
yurigtr>> of course! I excel in the art of sarcasm. It's one of the best tools I employ to keep me sane.:proud:

bangkai>> how are u brader? I tenggelam long time and sometimes surface coz I'm tied down with so much work like solidified cement chained to my feet. How I'd love to jump and splash the cash on the Civic Type R. But not looking before you leap often spells certain death... if you know what I mean. hehe...
icic...u big shot ma, always fly here fly there...still working at the same place ka ?

Ur opis very near to mine leh...no time to teh tarik but got time to go Weststar drool the CTR...hehe...

Long time tarak dengar u go happy hour...when wanna go again lerrrr :P

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
carcass>> I look to retire from being 'happy' lah. ;P malas.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
and the 2 mme units later they will sell at a discount? 60 or 70% discount then we can afford liao,.. huhuhuuuuuu! i'll put my name in!
Then i admit...i'll soon be 1 of the 45 owners...but 2 units was taken by Honda Malaysia for the MME race...
The 2 MME race cars are built from scratch. Not from the 2 roadcars. One racecar built by Mugen in Japan, one built in Malacca.

The 2 roadcars are the ones used to display during the launch. Soon they will be registered and used as press test drive cars.

And if you know how most of the press drive, i don't think you wanna buy the cars ..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
The 2 MME race cars are built from scratch. Not from the 2 roadcars. One racecar built by Mugen in Japan, one built in Malacca.

The 2 roadcars are the ones used to display during the launch. Soon they will be registered and used as press test drive cars.

And if you know how most of the press drive, i don't think you wanna buy the cars ..
oh ok,... i heard somewhere in the forum saying out of the 45units, 2 will be taken off for mme,... so i think someone posted wrongly,... two units for press test unit.

but the two mme units built from scratch? not modd from stock CTR???

btw,... where to see the mme results? how did the CTR fare??

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
oh ok,... i heard somewhere in the forum saying out of the 45units, 2 will be taken off for mme,... so i think someone posted wrongly,... two units for press test unit.

but the two mme units built from scratch? not modd from stock CTR???

btw,... where to see the mme results? how did the CTR fare??
no27 - 2nd overall - 1st class A - 282 laps
no26 - 3rd overall - 2nd class A - 282 laps

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
tx sub,... so which car was 1st overall??? the mitsu kah?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Mitsubishi? Lol.

First overall is Porche 911 Gt3.

Full results here although i hear for Class C the Ultra Racing team were DQ-ed so JC racing took their place. Any confirmation on this?

Petronas come unstuck as Hong Leong snatch win

Woo hoo go Honda. Cant say the same for their F1 endeavours though rofl. :proud:
porcshe-ctr mugen-ctr malaysia,... wahhhh,... honda not bad!

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Fuuulamak! Reliable!:burnout:

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
Singaporeans prefer the FD2R over the FN2.

See their owners list at SHC. Over 37 people owns the FD2R.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi ya,

Just in case if there are any FD2-R owners looking at this thread, just want to let you guys know that we are bringing in soon the J's Racing Japan Speed cut limiter.

These are totally bolt on which no cutting of ecu wiring which is good for your warranty with Honda Malaysia as the Speed cut limiter can be easily reversible and not detected when you send your car in for service or warranty claim.

PM me to reserve a set.

Cheers :)

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Hi ya,

Just in case if there are any FD2-R owners looking at this thread, just want to let you guys know that we are bringing in soon the J's Racing Japan Speed cut limiter.

These are totally bolt on which no cutting of ecu wiring which is good for your warranty with Honda Malaysia as the Speed cut limiter can be easily reversible and not detected when you send your car in for service or warranty claim.

PM me to reserve a set.

Cheers :)
Ohhh, that's great. Until today there's not even one unit got registered...no AP yet...haizzz :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a Little DIY to fix your Faded Headlamps.

While driving around I have Noticed alot of Cars in Malaysia , that have this Problem , So rather than replace the Lights , it could be Fixed using this Tested Method , Have Done this on Many Civics , Mercs , Audis , and it works Beautifully Everytime

Civic HeadLamps Before Renewal Process

[FONT="Arial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience