NeedHelp on Hyundai S-Coupe's Suspension

alextylim

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
hi, All Hundai Sifu,

i would like to know which brand and model of suspension is most suitable for hyundai s-coupe (adjustable or no-adjustable) ???

I prefer it can give me comfortable and stable in high speed. suitable for street (city) use, b'cause what i using now is very hard and uncomfortable although it just kena "lubang2 kecil" onli....

i think d suspension that i using now "Gua liao", cause got noise "zi...ziizii......"

Thanks for help....

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
bro try go for a custom setup like those from titan. if u looking for normal suspension u can look for those that fit saga, it will directly fit scoupe too.

Last edited:

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hey scoupe, u mean the rear one also arr??? coz mine i havent change the rear one, coz some says can fit some says cannot...ermm for the front one, im using saga/iswara normal oil shockers.its not that good....i shud have taken the gas filled instead ler....

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
yea should be cause my rear is gab's as well
drill said:
hey scoupe, u mean the rear one also arr??? coz mine i havent change the rear one, coz some says can fit some says cannot...ermm for the front one, im using saga/iswara normal oil shockers.its not that good....i shud have taken the gas filled instead ler....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTH sifu,

Need help about FRP
My brother recently swap to another turbo on his L2S.
During the conversion, install a FRP and Fuel pump (Supra pump).
The weird thing is, the FRP is not install at the old FRP on the fuel rail.
If install at the usual place, the fuel filter will shake. (The turbo installer said that)

If I'm not mistaken, right now is
Pump > Filter > FRP > T joint
At the T join, one go to fuel rail, the other go to tank.

When to do a top overhaul at another...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience