need some help from kl bros

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
hi guys... recently i have been into some problems with the local traffic police and haven't been able to drive my 7. after much nego they are willing to let me renew my tax if i can find a jasma full exhaust pipe. was wondering if there is a hks distributor there at yr side? and better if i can find someone using a full jasma exhaust system extractor to muffler. as need another favour.
pls pm me if you are willing to help me out...of coz we can nego terms and conditions thanks alot guys.. i really hope to hear some news from a savior!!

Saabie

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
hi guys... recently i have been into some problems with the local traffic police and haven't been able to drive my 7. after much nego they are willing to let me renew my tax if i can find a jasma full exhaust pipe. was wondering if there is a hks distributor there at yr side? and better if i can find someone using a full jasma exhaust system extractor to muffler. as need another favour.
pls pm me if you are willing to help me out...of coz we can nego terms and conditions thanks alot guys.. i really hope to hear some news from a savior!!
Y dun u try garage r who is the local distributor for a start

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
i cant bcoz sg no testing for sound and emissions la bro btw u in shc too ar ? same nick leh...any way hope some one can help me out if not my car will be store for life :( if don have the exos system nvm. if anyone is willing i can fit a new system just for emission testing purpose.no reving or any sort just just normal testing standard i think 4k max?

Saabie

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
i cant bcoz sg no testing for sound and emissions la bro btw u in shc too ar ? same nick leh...any way hope some one can help me out if not my car will be store for life :( if don have the exos system nvm. if anyone is willing i can fit a new system just for emission testing purpose.no reving or any sort just just normal testing standard i think 4k max?
Yes in SHC too.y dun u try GTR or local scrap yard to c if they hv the original exos or not .with the original exos i think can pass without a problem rite

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
I still have my stock downpipe.. if you still have the twin turbo, then maybe i can sell u cheap cheap.. since i'm not using it... but i believe singapore FD are mostly single turbo monster...

i tot those japanese branded muflers are all JASMA approved ?

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
I still have my stock downpipe.. if you still have the twin turbo, then maybe i can sell u cheap cheap.. since i'm not using it... but i believe singapore FD are mostly single turbo monster...

i tot those japanese branded muflers are all JASMA approved ?
hi bro , jasma is like a guide only besides jasma cert they oso need a emission test cert and noise test cart too.. so if anyone is willing i will get the whole system and see if anyone willing to fit on their car for a day to do the test. only thn i will bring the cert back to authorize with the local authority. only thn i can start driving my car again. its been 2 months plus already and this is the final solution. :(

i believe we can work out something :) thanks guys

btw alchemis i am running on a single turbo not twin but still i appreciate yr kind gesture :) and if u are willing to help me out pm me k ? coz i need one month lead time for stock to reach hk thn i gotta bring down thanks once again !!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
you don't really need to fit on ur car to do the test ?
some other's car will do ? interesting...
unfortunately, i'm on stock twins...

just curious.. the exhaust that you got is from mid pipe to the end ? or it's a full system ? because most single turbos have custom exhaust system from the downpipe till the mid pipe... it'll be difficult to find someone that has similiar setup i believe... or might have some fitment issue... i'm just guessing... not sure if you're getting the one from midpipe to the cat back only.. then that possible to fit on and FD.. i thinkkkkkkk :P

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hey bro,

What happened actually,kena stop by ROV or inspection?

From what i know ,theres no legal exhaust system for rx7 as i ve source it around for quite some time.

If its also a Jasma certified,it will never pass the inspection also.Whether it be HKS ,Trust or any other exhaust system.

Best is to change your exhaust system to stock or super small size just to pass inspection.

I used to change my exhaust system if i go inspection but now also my car abit the loud with 4 inch piping and muffler.

Guess i need to find exhaust butterfly system :)

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
you don't really need to fit on ur car to do the test ?
some other's car will do ? interesting...
unfortunately, i'm on stock twins...

just curious.. the exhaust that you got is from mid pipe to the end ? or it's a full system ? because most single turbos have custom exhaust system from the downpipe till the mid pipe... it'll be difficult to find someone that has similiar setup i believe... or might have some fitment issue... i'm just guessing... not sure if you're getting the one from midpipe to the cat back only.. then that possible to fit on and FD.. i thinkkkkkkk :P
i am getting the full system from hks but it seems that hks don have mid pipes according to sg based dealer..hmmm... anyway yea i noe its very far fetched and i really hope that some kind soul can lead me in the right direction as to get this over and done with.. if this pulls thru thn i gotta change my turbo too... to a hks one too as my curent one sure cant fit and sg laws is can cut piiping so my old trusty to4r gotta go :(
bro do you noe of the sound and emission lab in kl ? you know how they work ? are they strict ?

Last edited:

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Hey bro,

What happened actually,kena stop by ROV or inspection?

From what i know ,theres no legal exhaust system for rx7 as i ve source it around for quite some time.

If its also a Jasma certified,it will never pass the inspection also.Whether it be HKS ,Trust or any other exhaust system.

Best is to change your exhaust system to stock or super small size just to pass inspection.

I used to change my exhaust system if i go inspection but now also my car abit the loud with 4 inch piping and muffler.

Guess i need to find exhaust butterfly system :)

bro aiya inspection lor very long story la... eh i heard got outing this week ar... i now no car sad liao u guys oso abandon me :(
anyways for yr car u no need to worry so much TJ got a way for u :)
as for me mine is new so law on my car is more strict.
i got lta to help me out as the original exos is 12k sgd which btw i am not/refuse paying for.
so they are willing to legalize my pipe provided i got the legit papers man...
and from wad they say sg got no laboratory the nearest is KL so its either i tow my car there and back or if possible i can find someone who is having the similar setup as me and is very free :) which i noe btw is very hard to come by but still am hoping la
so how when exactly is the date for meet up at changi rite?
if i drive my euro r down i park another side la hahaha :rofl::rofl:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
sound lab.... i believe the Puspakom got the sound lab... it's a car inspection center...believe Malaysia is not as strict as SG because my 3 inch piping with midpipe and also Blitz NUR SPEC R is passing :) quite some time ago..

as for T04R... Aravind's car is having the setup... T04E ELSM80's car is having the setup...if i'm not wrong...

so now u need
1) JASMA certified
2) Sound test on the exhaust

right ?

so.. u should just

1) fit a exhaust butterfly (sure quiet) :P
2) tow the car up to KL to test
or
3) install a midpipe that has a silencer

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
bro aiya inspection lor very long story la... eh i heard got outing this week ar... i now no car sad liao u guys oso abandon me :(
anyways for yr car u no need to worry so much TJ got a way for u :)
as for me mine is new so law on my car is more strict.
i got lta to help me out as the original exos is 12k sgd which btw i am not/refuse paying for.
so they are willing to legalize my pipe provided i got the legit papers man...
and from wad they say sg got no laboratory the nearest is KL so its either i tow my car there and back or if possible i can find someone who is having the similar setup as me and is very free :) which i noe btw is very hard to come by but still am hoping la
so how when exactly is the date for meet up at changi rite?
if i drive my euro r down i park another side la hahaha :rofl::rofl:

Why did you go inspection with your exhaust siah ?you are looking for trouble liow.

Firstly the emission will never pass the testing,secondly, its very difficult fo find original exhaust here Third, they see your 3 inch piping sure fail one.

Considering my exhaust is the most silent of all using HKS muffler 2.5 inch , still go fail siah .But theres another way to do it lah

Anyway good luck in your try lah bro.

Yep meeting up tmrw nite at Changi,just come down lah 8.30 .

Whats you email add , i add you on our email

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
sound lab.... i believe the Puspakom got the sound lab... it's a car inspection center...believe Malaysia is not as strict as SG because my 3 inch piping with midpipe and also Blitz NUR SPEC R is passing :) quite some time ago..

as for T04R... Aravind's car is having the setup... T04E ELSM80's car is having the setup...if i'm not wrong...

so now u need
1) JASMA certified
2) Sound test on the exhaust

right ?

so.. u should just

1) fit a exhaust butterfly (sure quiet) :P
2) tow the car up to KL to test
or
3) install a midpipe that has a silencer
i need a jasma cert along with sound and emissions test report.
its said the test center in kl is TUV but they will hook me up with proton malaysia and do the sound and emissions test.

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Why did you go inspection with your exhaust siah ?you are looking for trouble liow.

Firstly the emission will never pass the testing,secondly, its very difficult fo find original exhaust here Third, they see your 3 inch piping sure fail one.

Considering my exhaust is the most silent of all using HKS muffler 2.5 inch , still go fail siah .But theres another way to do it lah

Anyway good luck in your try lah bro.

Yep meeting up tmrw nite at Changi,just come down lah 8.30 .

Whats you email add , i add you on our email
when i explain to you tmr u might understand y i wanna do this bro... my email addy is [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm looking to kit up my E65, I know that there are original aftermarket ones but I'm not looking to spend so much cash. Anyone here knows where to get replica kits or maybe anyone has done a nice quality custom job, please do advise. Would appreciate any imputs.
Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience