need solution

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
same thing happened to me when i bought my previous car it came with a HU from Singapore,
i had to went to a car accs shop to hack the code, he then wrote it down for me a piece of paper & kept it till now.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
nice and finally some good news...I've been scouring these shop and the web with no avail...most of guys at the shop said..."you tukar baru la"...pfftt...all lansi SOAB... and all the web searches are either in japanese or russian... lol

would you mind sharing where you send your car pls...thanks in advance...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i cant remember bro, it was like 11 yrs ago haha....
u have to press something like power on button, volume up 2 times, seach button 3 times etc.....
cant remember the rest. but the code is quite long.
y not try those famous sound system shop im sure they will be able to do it.
or alternatively get some japanese fella to translate it for u.

u got any frens working in IBM? some of them takes up japanese classes maybe could help u :rofl:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
Basically it says you need to enter a password

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
yup...i figured that one out already...i even dload the user manual...but it doesnt mention how to bypass the password screen or anyway to reset it...sigh...looks like back to square one... :banghead:

the second pic is the password hint...hope somebody can translate that so i can guess the password manually...

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
its 2010 toyota wish...its not my car...wifey car...

you know laa danz...all things car related quickly sub to husband to settle it... :smokin:

now damn pening already...

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
yup...i figured that one out already...i even dload the user manual...but it doesnt mention how to bypass the password screen or anyway to reset it...sigh...looks like back to square one... :banghead:

the second pic is the password hint...hope somebody can translate that so i can guess the password manually...
That actually means PIN as in personal identification number

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
its 2010 toyota wish...its not my car...wifey car...

you know laa danz...all things car related quickly sub to husband to settle it... :smokin:

now damn pening already...
normal la bro ,my wife also know how to drive only, petrol, fill up air in tires etc all has to be done by me....

anyways, cant u go back to the dealer u bought it from to rectify it? if used car they might not know, if those grey importers, record car dealers should know.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
case closed...since i got the error translated...which said to contact the manufacturer...call toyota japan...they said only the owner that set the pin can unlock it...instantly a grade "A" player turn to trash... sigh...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bera,

My friend is asking for pictures of the player. Take some pics and I'll show it to my friend. He might have a solution for you.

Oh better yet - if you're in KL, drop by CV Audio Uptown Damansara and see if Peter is able to help you out

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
Bera,

My friend is asking for pictures of the player. Take some pics and I'll show it to my friend. He might have a solution for you.

Oh better yet - if you're in KL, drop by CV Audio Uptown Damansara and see if Peter is able to help you out
owh...thanks for your effort bro...i'll snap the pic later...wife driving the car today...

i practically give up already...tried all sort of stuff already...emailed toyota japan...with no avail...i even contacted the manufacturer which is fujitsu-ten japan...also no use...they said only the previous owner can unlock the HU... :banghead:

by the way the the HU model is NHDT-W60G...

similar to attached link i found on the net...

トヨタ/ダイãƒãƒ„純正カーナビ NHDT-W60G カジュアルHDDナビ 2010年モデル – 京都 è²·å–|リサイクルãƒãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ¼äº¬éƒ½

Toyota NHDT-W60G In-Dash Navigation Unit Teardown - Electronics360

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Why not take a drive down to Uptown Damansara and look for Peter at CV Audio. He's the one who asked to look at it.

Just say Chris recommended, he'll know who.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is it true tht thick plug cables would create EMI(if i'm not mistaken) when spark which will interfere with our car's electronics component?

hope sifus can give some guides n experience cause i'm thinking to change it to a thicker plug cable...

thanks
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience