Need recommendation on Satria mod!

gerald26

Mar 11, 2005
Hi all the sifus,

I got a stock 1.3 M satria (fuel injet), I wish to mod the engine, any recommendation? PLZ must be JPJ legally approved type! :P

Basic stuffs that i always heard...change sparkplug, air filter, exhaust pipping. Are all these would help?

Any better stuff to mod the engine? How about add turbo kit on it? Would the stock engine tahan?

One more thing regarding the rims, would 18" fit? Would the big rim seriously drag down on the pick up?

Many thanks guys!

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
u can change your cams and stroker kit dudey...its legal....

18 i'm not sure will fit or not but 17 yes but u have to fold your arch otherwise it will hit...by the way why 18???its heavy....

anyway if u dun mind u can join our thread to talk about satria's...all satria's owners are there...u can ask their opinion....

'u can check us out at

http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?...26&st=18675&hl=

:lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I guess it's good for me to share this. I'm not sure you guys have heard this or similar before. This incident happened to my friend when he was in the process of selling his car. The story started with he used one of the famous advertisement magazine to advertise his car. Since his car is quite a rare species then not many people interested. Could be loan issue but it was a sport car. Until there was a caller who interested and persistently called him to view the car. My friend who works...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience