Need Info / Help on EJ8/EK3

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
recently, my car door at front goyang alredi.. then the mech told me to change the 'door bush' which also make sound from outside coming like freely to inside.. my problem is.. i cant find that darn thing in my place and even wanted to order, the shop dont want to accept it.. :mad: .. is there any other model of car that use the same 'door bush' as my car?? it's easier to find toyota parts here.. please.. my car was sent to paint job and it stuck there because the painter said it will damage the paint if donre after.. can some1..?? pleeeaassssseeee... :love::stupid:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
try to call lin hup seng (a honda spare part shop) at jln ipoh, kl for the part.....the number 03-62575800.....ask for ah leong.....maybe he can help u.......

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
door bush ? i dint knw that the door has such thing . hmmm
try changing the door hinges to prevent it from moving . if there is still sound then change the door rubber which you can get new from hin hup seng like what cat77 mentioned .

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
thanks for the reply.. actually i'm in Sabah.. just asking if anybody knows which other model can fit ..

p/s : the hinges actually what the mech refer as door bush... ehehehee:idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...I'm currently planning a DIY (partly) project to mod my front bonnet..currently using evo4 front bonnet on my wira n s u know d vent for d air filter is on d passenger side instead of driver side..apart from min function it looks kinda funny IMO..

So...I've been doing a lot of searching (d soul n d net) to plan a proper approach (n grow a set of steel balls) to undergo this project (I get only 1 chance at this)...

The initial steps are:
- prepare a template of d louver n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience