Need help!!

alvin-n-d-chipmunks

Jul 10, 2008
Dear sifus, i own a BMW e28 with rb25det installed.. the problem im facing is dat.. whenever i install an amp.. it works fine during test and etc.. but whenever i "tarik" my car and boost.. my amp fries.. the fuse n all are ok.. but my amp straight terbakar.. i've changed 3amps alredi.. im using 2 sony xplod 12" subs.. i was wondering if any1 has faced and resolved this issue.. plz help n guide me.. rili need ur help guys.. btw the amp and battery is in my trunk..

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
is the a fuse before the amp?
check to see if the fuse rating is higher than the one on your amp, if it is change to a lower amp fuse same or close to value of the one on the amp.
also is the alternator regulator in good shape?

alvin-n-d-chipmunks

Jul 10, 2008
alternator is in gud shape.. tried puttin in a lower amp fuse.. still fries... fuse is okie.. bt d amp kaput straight away.. burns d amp all d way.. everytime boost kicks in

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience