Need Help!! Installing 20"LCD TV in a MPV

showeyling

Mar 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings to all members,

I have just bought a recon Toyota Alphard (MPV). I need information and contacts of any ICE installer in KL that can fabricate housing for a LCD tv in the passenger area of my MPV. I have a tv because of a promise to my children that they can play PS game when i do my rountine driving down south to JB. I also reguest the shop to set up my ICE.

Thanks to fellow members that can provide me with the information.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
many shops you can try, but mostly PJ area, just pay a visit to any of the following and discuss with them what u want, go to one most comfortable with you

KF Audio, Aman Suria
KKLau, SS3 and Ara Damansara
Auto Gadget, Kota Damansara
CV Audio, Kuchai Lama
ACP, SS2
etc etc.....

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Greetings to all members,

I have just bought a recon Toyota Alphard (MPV). I need information and contacts of any ICE installer in KL that can fabricate housing for a LCD tv in the passenger area of my MPV. I have a tv because of a promise to my children that they can play PS game when i do my rountine driving down south to JB. I also reguest the shop to set up my ICE.

Thanks to fellow members that can provide me with the information.
fabricate it to passenger seat may be unsafe. if wan to play safe, make it at the center rear of front seats. and make sure ur kids wear seatbelt.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All ZTHians,

I've just recently started to notice a knocking sound coming from the front left suspension in my Evo 8 MR. It only happens when im going over bumps quickly, when i go over speed bumps slowly there is no knocking. The knocking was very minor at first but i can tell it is starting to get worse. I have had a look at the suspension mounts and the suspension itself but there seems to be no signs of any damage. Could it be the bushes that need replacing, would this cause the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience