Need help on my jazz

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Jus wan to ask fellow forummers here whether any of u guys have experience on my problem:

My car's suspension is stock...but i have a prob with it...
everytime my car hits a poth hole around50km and above... there would be a very loud "TuKK" sound front the front

It sounds like as if there was no absorber and the impact of going past a pothhole is so direct...

Even my second car with a much stiffer suspension does not experience such a direct impact...
do you think there is something wrong with my absorbers?
anyone has experienced the same thing?

carteen

Oct 2, 2006
did u change ur coil spring ? i experienced that b4 with my jazz but my problem is when i step hard on my brake only... i went to tyreshop to check but nothing wrong also.... as the result i asked them to make sure stru nicely everything for me then now is ok d... try to do the same thing maybe it's help... cost rm10

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
yeah that's the thing...
i notice that it happens during hard braking...you know when u spotted the pot hole late... =(

btw the car is stock to the bone...
will try ur advice the next time i send the car back for service...it's still under warranty anyway...

carteen

Oct 2, 2006
yeah that's the thing...
i notice that it happens during hard braking...you know when u spotted the pot hole late... =(

btw the car is stock to the bone...
will try ur advice the next time i send the car back for service...it's still under warranty anyway...
ask them to skrew everything nicely and tell them ur problem will help... happy drive!

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
Thats the ABS doing its work. Will allways occur each time you slam the brakes while your tyre hit a hole or bumps...Nothing to worry. It wont happen if you slam the brakes on a normal condition(Not hitting a hole or bumps).

carteen

Oct 2, 2006
Thats the ABS doing its work. Will allways occur each time you slam the brakes while your tyre hit a hole or bumps...Nothing to worry. It wont happen if you slam the brakes on a normal condition(Not hitting a hole or bumps).
abs? i drive other abs builded car but never happen... maybe u r right but shudn't be that loud bro... over lilbit lol:X-:

opie ferio

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
KESUMA LAKES
yup... I also experienced it....
especially when U hits a hole or bump while hard braking...
went to SC and they said it's the ABS...

btw.... ABS don't make the tyre skid....
it's allow U to pull ur steering to left or right while hard braking.... just my 2 sen opinion...

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am a newbie in this car world so need a little help please..Recently i changed to a sport spring..After changing it i noticed the gap of my front tyres are different, one is lower, one is higher..Why does this happen ek..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience