Need Help - Looking for Nissan wireman

sleepyfellow

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hi all,

Can anyone reccomend a good wireman for Nissan Sunny 120Y? My sis has been having problems wif her car lights. It keeps going out. Brake lights not working too.

Tried to identify the problem myself but to no avail. Can anyone reccomend a place to get it fixed? Within Klang Valley preferably.

If anyone could be so kind to provide some info. Thanks in advance.

Sleepyfelllow

SunnyExtra

Nov 8, 2005
I know this might be too late but I had my Nissan Sunny iwring problem solved by this old pro in Kg BAru Sg Way (near SS1 PJ) not far from the Chinese school n Balai Polis Kg BAru Sg Way/Seri Setia.HIs number are 0129516352

sleepyfellow

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hey there SunnyExtra,

Thanks for the tip. However my sis sent her car to a place in cheras. A bit dissapointing since she found out they broke some stuff. Damn, good work is hard to find.

Thanks again.

Sleepy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I hope the moderator can make this post a sticky

hi bro, if u wanna or searching the best shop to repair or inspect your car or accident repairs, at cheap price but the best workmanship. here is the guy. Hairul 0123941680. he is an indonesian, i have repaired my ol car for race prep, restarightening chassis/ restore chassis and my friend realign his bent perdana.

Well if words doesnt clear you doubt, go to the shop yourself and see, even European rally guys sent their cars there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience