need help for decide my dreamer car

Jul 8, 2007
im just a junior wanna a performance Turbo cars, need help from profesional person to decide for me.

Should i go for 2nd hand Wira 1.8(m)limited edition 4g93n/a and add on turbo kit TDO4+E manage+turbo meter.....just boost around 0.6 bar but is more cheaper to feel turbo power, but if modify like this cause is engine n/a the engine will having any problem....

or go on 2nd hand satria 1.6(m) n totally halfcut to evo 4g63t, is it rm25k enough for process turning+transplant+jpj approve+monitor+change wat ever ko ....

or master2 sifu2 guru2 profes-mechanic here got any suggestion for me, im just a very person poor in everything n just have rm20k in this modify only

vitrous

Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
just by turbo ready car...
like 2nd hand 4g93t satria or wira or putra..
or 2nd hand 4g63t satria wira putra...
no problem..some problem but not much problem larr..
if u want 2nd hand stock satria and then swap engine...
it bring a LOT of problem lar...with JPJ..anything,...blabla.,.
or if u want to turbo-ed the 4g93 na...
u have to change this and that..
like 4g93t head,TB,...blablabla,.
this is just my 2 ccents though..

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
yup,the easiest way is to buy a car that already have a turbo in it.not those super
car,but like wira or satria with turbo in it.make sure all those paper work with jpj
is already done.i got couple of friend show up at my place today.both just bought
a 1994 turbo powered wiras.1 with a gsr engine.he bought it for 12k.the other
1 is 4g63t evo2 powered wira.bought it for 14k.

jambunk86

Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
013-2155288

dude, if u have decide to get an already converted car.gimme a call.maybe can help u get one.

azri

Joraco

Jul 4, 2007
hihi... if u wanna drive on the road, no jpj kacau....... i think better u just go for
2nd hand satria 1.6 n add on 4g93t+gallet.... is light n small like mouse n fly like bird n most importand is easy to jpj approve.. no shui yao kacau.... n also very power full on black market racing team

Should i go for 2nd hand Wira 1.8(m)limited edition 4g93n/a and add on turbo kit TDO4+E manage+turbo meter.....just boost around 0.6 bar but is more cheaper to feel turbo power, but if modify like this cause is engine n/a the engine will having any problem....

buying NA and BOT is troublesome...not recommended for newbie.

or go on 2nd hand satria 1.6(m) n totally halfcut to evo 4g63t, is it rm25k enough for process turning+transplant+jpj approve+monitor+change wat ever ko ....

evo 2000cc is not going to approved anymore....

or master2 sifu2 guru2 profes-mechanic here got any suggestion for me, im just a very person poor in everything n just have rm20k in this modify only

since u r in tight budget.....y dun buy a turbo car directly? and how much is ur budget for buying a car>? since ur modify budget is rm20k.

cchcchcch

May 8, 2007
lolx? 20k mod....
u ler..... go buy a perdana SEI which is accident free....
tat 1 more comfortable.....fetch ppl oso more nice~bcoz more big...
tat 1 1994~1995 year....den u drop 15k is able to overhauling the whole car include transplant engine to v6TT.....den they will be a nice car u have !!!
its reali !!! better u tink about tat!!

Vagabond

Mar 1, 2007
RM 20K is not that much when it comes to modding a car.

Don't overlook other aspects of a car, or focus solely on the engine.

Take into account of the drivetrain, the handling, suspension, braking, ICE, paintwork, etc.

Anybody can help....confused with the wiring.
Bought used greddy meters with memory..
with..RED,BLACK,WHITE,ORANGE and YELLOW wiring.
Can anybody tell me which is for what?..thanks:confused: