My mirage turbo manifold cracked...I need help...

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
HI to all turbo expert... :smile: i have a problem here...my turbo extractor that connect to turbine already cracked...nowadays its hard to find mirage turbo oem extractor...so i want to know if possible vr4 extractor can replaced the oem mirage turbo extractor...if can, must modified something or not? for ur information im using TD04L turbine from gsr with standard mirage extractor that already cracked...one more thing plz quote me the price of mirage turbo and vr4 extractor or turbo manifold if u know...

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
haaa, now its a good time for u to switch to banana exhaust manifold right. price ranges from rm500-rm800. or even, go to any garage, ask them to drill the cracked part and put wastegate la on the drilled part. boost more stable right? huhu

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
hehe

now the best time to go for banana and wastegate...
your car after this sound very-very nice
like lion roar

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
You can use the VR4 manifold also...but the problem is the outlet from VR4 is bigger from your TD04 ex inlet...so need to built a better gasket to withstand the extra heat from the engine exhaust outlet...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all sifu here,anybody can teach me how to DIY change kancil dashboard light??
i hope can change to white lights or blue..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience