Need Help, After Installed FPR Than BOV Not Working!!

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi guys...

Need advise.

previously i run without FPR, the bov well working I plug hose with the vaccum from intake manifold.

Once I installed the FPR & also plug the hose using the Vaccum from intake manifold. Currently the BOV & FPR sharing the same vaccum hose using "T" join la.. & FPR well working but BOV look like not working lo... what should be the problem??

pls advice...

TQ

Walbro

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
try finding another source from the intake manifold, for me i tapped the AFPR vacuum line from the boost gauge vacuum line which is connected to intake manifold. don't share vacuum line with the BOV. leave the BOV vacuum line alone.

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Hi guys...

Need advise.

previously i run without FPR, the bov well working I plug hose with the vaccum from intake manifold.

Once I installed the FPR & also plug the hose using the Vaccum from intake manifold. Currently the BOV & FPR sharing the same vaccum hose using "T" join la.. & FPR well working but BOV look like not working lo... what should be the problem??

pls advice...

TQ
haha... find me yumcha, i teach U..... Muahaha....

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
sorry guys... I done it on my own liao lo.... what I guess was right!!! I tape the FPR hose together with the boost hose "T" join than let the BOV standalone with another intake vaccum ... kekeke...
and some more with u guys explanation than gave me confident that what I done is correct... TQ

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
sorry guys... I done it on my own liao lo.... what I guess was right!!! I tape the FPR hose together with the boost hose "T" join than let the BOV standalone with another intake vaccum ... kekeke...
and some more with u guys explanation than gave me confident that what I done is correct... TQ
Well, it alright. Good that U've learn something. And just out of curiosity, why do you need to change the hosses setting with additional T joints and stuff... U should have just folow the original host set up.

Which is proven to work.

Speed2horizon aka CenturyAutoparts

Last edited:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well, it alright. Good that U've learn something. And just out of curiosity, why do you need to change the hosses setting with additional T joints and stuff... U should have just folow the original host set up.

Which is proven to work.
pls don't laugh at my ride ok!!!... cos my ride is 4g13 nia... than i BOT it.

my intake manifold oni 2 vaccum i think... than one go for BOV & another one go for Boost meter & FPR lo... than Boost & FPR need a "T" join to sharing the 1 vaccum lo...

is there any others vaccum ka... than all can be independent liao...

hahahaha....... sorry ne cos i still learning lo.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently went to an aftermarket workshop at PJS, Sunway. Not only look down on people driving K-car but also did not likes people to bargain. Price of workmanship is 5X more that the price of the item. Really feel disappointed. Why we feed them and make them grow fat. :mad:

Quoted: "Although people have different status in life, one person integrity should not worth
more that the others. We should start to respect each other.":proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience