Need assistant for Nick Rawang contact no & address

panzer69

Dec 17, 2004
Dear fellow bro!

I used to visit Nick workshop before but nowadays i cannot locate his workshop after he moving out from Jln Besar, Rawang.

Does any bro here got his phone no. and his new workshop full address. I think my car need an expert diagnoss coz last saturday 3/3/2007, i had a first breakdown after using my swift 1.0 Battle Tuned since 1996.

Really hope that any swifters here can share the info. Thanks a lot!

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
019-3369491, cal him and ask for the address

Dear fellow bro!

I used to visit Nick workshop before but nowadays i cannot locate his workshop after he moving out from Jln Besar, Rawang.

Does any bro here got his phone no. and his new workshop full address. I think my car need an expert diagnoss coz last saturday 3/3/2007, i had a first breakdown after using my swift 1.0 Battle Tuned since 1996.

Really hope that any swifters here can share the info. Thanks a lot!

kanasaii

May 17, 2005
pj
bro. panzer69 its time to convert to G13b. Go to OTAI tuner.

kanasaii

May 17, 2005
pj
nick Ng. the real LEGENT i heard tat last time his yellow mellow swift beat CAN1.Wat he put in his engine ha. toyol ka. tat time the only swift turbo in m'sia, is it? Now wat happen, wat happen!!! last 4 or 5 yrs back wen i went there i saw he converting swift G13b to turbo. tat car is 4Doors tat time tat car is black color. Ask nick he say owner kajang guy.anybody no him. wat happen to tis car.but i never see swift turbo OTR b4 (i mean G13b turbo).4E turbo tak mau tau.

panzer69

Dec 17, 2004
Thanks a lot bro amatabx!

Managed to called him and get his new address but he is no longer keeping 1/2 cut stock but he is still doing swift on request basis. Will pay him a visit by this weekend.

Bro Kanasaii! i've been thinking about upgarding to G13b for quite sometimes but still cannot figure out what is the best solutions:-

panzer69

Dec 17, 2004
aiyaaa...yaaa! sorry terposting before finish typing, my dilemma either to upgrade, to maintain or to sell:-

1. spent RM10k to fully upgrade to cultus and keep this car for my kids!

2. spent RM1-2K for engine overhaul and drive slow slow...even kancil can overtake me!

3. spent RM10k on brand new Neo and keep my swift for my 2nd wife??? kik kik kik

Dear bro amatabx and bro kansaii...
i hope u can recommend a good OTAI to evaluate my car...what need to be done to make it feel young again!

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
Yes, nik ng now no longer keeping 1/2cut. He is now chevrolet dealer. But, he still got those skill... quite expensive but u can feel the total power of GTi

my advise...

1. spent RM10k to fully upgrade to cultus and keep this car for my kids! :shades_smile:

i know a few workshop that can find JDM 1/2cut for u... (maybe can get fully bodypart)

pm me if u need help..

panzer69

Dec 17, 2004
Thanks a lot bro amatabx for your advice,

I'm having difficulties to log-in to reply, it will bounced back as not log-in. I think its okey now.

Actually my engine problem is due to engine oil over filled and being tackle already. I will pay a visit to Nick by end of this month, need his advise on thing need to be done with my car.

Thanks again and will PM you once i made up my mind.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We reported recently that Tony Fernandes has acquired British sportscar manufacturer Caterham. The Team Lotus principal did so by buying out Caterham’s previous owners, Corven Ventures, and was listed as a director of Caterham on 12 April. Nonetheless, Fernandes elected to keep Caterham’s current Managing Director, Ansar Ali, at the helm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience