Need Advise

trd_1420

Feb 5, 2006
hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.

trd_1420

Feb 5, 2006
ok bro thanks!!! but any idea where can i get it, and how much it will cost for the halfcut and for the transplant? Between silvertop 20v and levin 16v which is the best? i got one w/s told me that levin 16v is good powerful, infact he got one toyota seg with levin 16v. Any sugestion?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
actually.im also learning about toyota engines..so the best i can advise u is that u post this topic under the toyota thread.kay?sorry!:_:

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
for low cost budget the hachi roku engine (levin) is suitable for u...the best part about toyota levin engine is you can play it in 3 way either normal,webber or turbo/supercharge..it's good haaa...1.6 levin with racing cam and other modification.i'm sorry if i'm wrong but this is the information that i had from my friend.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My original headlight HID control panel always gives problem simply because its located on the bumper which is at the lower part of the car...

Each time we speed through the rain water ponds, and when the water goes into the HID control panel, the headlight will sometime work and sometimes dont work...

Some of my frens with similar cars already converted to the ones recommended by the accessories shops.

Its of course cheaper than the ori.

Now my question is....

Is it ok to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience