Need advise - VIP mod Lexus LS400/Toyota Celsior

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hi to all VIP enthusiasts in ZTH!

Just got myself an old Lexus LS400 (Toyota Celsior) and need some suggestions/advise to mod it.

Anybody knows where to get some nice VIP bodykit for this model? Which style/brand is nice? Price range?? Any advise??

Also, rim size - I'm looking at 20" but anybody know what offset if the best and max rim width? I dont plan to make it widebody, so not sure what is the max rim width for standard fender.... 8.5" / 9" or 10" also can fit??

help me...thanks...

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
hi there, for celsior model its kinda rare to have bodykit here, best is to import it from japan. as for rim, it also has to import it from japan. as it will look cheap if u use replica rim on this kinda of car. as for all those part u can find it all at BidTrade Malaysia Auction - A Yahoo Japan and Taiwan Auction & Bidding Services To You!

if not mistaken me, celsior can easily telan 9jj-11jj rim no problem and offset around +11 to -XX for best dish :P.
btw do join Vipstyle Society Malaysia for more poisonous advice and genuine comment. cheers ;)

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
hi there, for celsior model its kinda rare to have bodykit here, best is to import it from japan. as for rim, it also has to import it from japan. as it will look cheap if u use replica rim on this kinda of car. as for all those part u can find it all at BidTrade Malaysia Auction - A Yahoo Japan and Taiwan Auction & Bidding Services To You!

if not mistaken me, celsior can easily telan 9jj-11jj rim no problem and offset around +11 to -XX for best dish :P.
btw do join Vipstyle Society Malaysia for more constructive celsior pic, poisonous advice and genuine comment. cheers ;)

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Here's some info that I got (u gotta do ur homework to verify the info though):

Depending on what year your UCF10/11? Coz the later years, it comes with bigger brakes at the rear, therefore can't run as low disk as the earlier versions. Also depending on how low u wanna drop it. The lower, the harder to get a good fitment. It's all a combination.

To fit these:
**The size I'm suggesting is quite aggresive**

F: 19"x9JJ Offset +15
R: 19"x10JJ Offst+15

U'll need to roll fenders and max out your stock rear cambers. No fender pulling needed. Or if u wanna save on tire wear, a slight pull of fender's and you're good to go

Or

19x9 +25 low disk
19x10 +25 super low disk

Or

F: 19x9.5 +19 O disk
R: 10x10 +5 O disk

U'll need to rolled and pulled to the max, stock camber settings for stock height.

So, here ya go. A guideline of what fits and what nots. But In VIP Styling, there's a saying, buy the wheel and make it fit. lol

On behalf of VIPStyle Society members, Happy modding and cheers!

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
dude...trust me...fitting a 20" rim in ur lex isnt a good idea.....tho it'll look nice...but its a bad bad idea....esp on m'sian roads!....and if u plan to keep ur fenders stock for the front n rear....the max size of tyres offset +28 and below is 235 for front....and 255 for rear....anything with higher offset would require you to widen ur fenders....i'm using 235/40/18's up front...n its alredi scraping the fender...as for my rears....255/45/18.....rolled fenders n its just perfect...oni 3mm gap....

one more thing....if u use 20's....good luck with the pot holes!....and btw...i've got a few set of clear front sig's coming in for UCF10 models....let me know if ur interested....pm me....

btw....how do u plan to lower the ride??? stock air suspension if u have one?? need a controller??

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
thanks to all for the advise.

burnout - do u hv a UCF10 also? post some pics here... do u know where to find a half cut? will pm u....

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
yes i own a ucf10...n i've sent u some pix...my sig is enough to show my car...though it has to be updated as can be seen from the pix i sent to u...

btw... u got pm...

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
customed units....front tien type flex fully adjs....rear espelir springs with bilstiens....

p.s: any ucf10/11 owners...i got front clear signals.....complete set.....pm me for price...tq...

Last edited:

nokia

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
eh......bro.... how come u can sell your stuffs here ? haha.... pm me best price. My 3rd Celsior is done with 2JZ-GTE.

BuRn-OuT

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
eh......bro.... how come u can sell your stuffs here ? haha.... pm me best price. My 3rd Celsior is done with 2JZ-GTE.
dude...not to say wana sell...just asking mah...he got lexus oso wat....mana tau he want?!....hehehe....try luck la....

wei..how many lexus/celsior u want la???!

btw...pm sent....lemme know....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here know how much to change from auto to manual and vice versa. Lets say I have someone to change his MT gearbox with my AT gearbox. Same car model. Specifically Waja.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience