Need Advise & Opinion...

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Hi bro...Actually I'm in the middle of dilemma...I'm thinking of selling of my E7 which I've just bought last month & upgrade to E9...But on the second thought, I feels like to UPGRADE my E7 both on appearance (BODYKITS) & engine bay (PERFORMANCE)...
I've make a survey & found out that the amount of cash that I've to top up for upgrading to E9 is almost as much as the amount that I need to upgrade my E7...
I'm kinda confused....Need advise from all the bro's.... Thanks.. :turtle:

gen2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
on my opinion i will stick to e7 and mod it. save the to mod your e7. b cos the e9 is not full mivec. onli calculate the timing not the lift. if u wan more power crack up your e7 to 350 whp. the price for e7 and e9 is huge. so u can use 20000 for body kit thats look like e9 wif carbon fibre. use 40,000 to mod your engine, turbo, ecu and fuel delivery. still is cheaper than e9. u will get evo beast. hope u happy wif your e7. thats onli my opinion. bcos i like to mod cars. u will fill proud went u can beat e9 easily.

seventh_son

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
bro, i think its too late for you to consider upgrading to e9 since you just took delivery of your e7. my opinion, just keep the e7 in stock form due to:

fact #1: loan repayment will settle the interest portion first in beginning of your loan tenure and to the principal portion progressively as the years go by. so if you do settlement so early (in your case only after one month), you may end up owing the bank more than you borrow

fact #2: the new evo X is due to be out end of next year. i read its gonna be based on new platform than the current lancer cedia.

ZinZan

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ
i agree with 7th son, y not wait for X. I think it's already to late for you to change ur mind.

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
seventh_son said:
bro, i think its too late for you to consider upgrading to e9 since you just took delivery of your e7. my opinion, just keep the e7 in stock form due to:

fact #1: loan repayment will settle the interest portion first in beginning of your loan tenure and to the principal portion progressively as the years go by. so if you do settlement so early (in your case only after one month), you may end up owing the bank more than you borrow

fact #2: the new evo X is due to be out end of next year. i read its gonna be based on new platform than the current lancer cedia.
wow really ! :) is it based on the 2004-2005 lancer or 2006 lancer?

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
wow ! is it ?? it sure doesnt look like lancer 2004-2005 or 2006 at all lol!

anyway back to topic! i think you should get evo 9.. its brand new so should have no problem with anything summore got warranty :wink:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bobo, you should wait lar. Stick with your e7 first. Like what seventh son said, you are really on the losing end with the interest pay up and stuff like that (immediate 2nd hand depreciation vs recon unregistered) if you sell your car now.

Of course if money is not an issue at all then by all means, go ahead with e9 ! .. ;)

p/s: Personally, I do think eX (if any) is going to be based on the new chasis as CT9A has been used by e7-e9. Time for a change ! ;)

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
ya lo guys... play ct9A now,who knows later change to r36..
stick to ur E7... mod kau kau then if your don't want sell to me your performance parts lo.. ke ke..

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Thanks bro for all the opinion & advise...I'll make up my mind in a week time....For the time being, the opinion & advise are very much appreciated... :turtle:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
keep the e7 bro!!! coz you just bought it!!!! save the cash for big mods like turbine's and ecu's and many many many many more !!!!! you will have fun!!!!!!hahaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I need some information.

I am actually looking for a 4g92 MIVEC engine. Can someone please tell me whats the rough estimation of the the cost.
I intend to upgrade my WIRA 1,5m yr 2000 model. Would I require authorization from JPJ and also do I require to change my current breaking system. At current moment my front breaks are Disc breaks and back breaks are drum breaks.

I also need to know..would this effect my car insurance and NCB..?

I hope all u "tai kor" can help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience