need advise bout mods to perdana v6

virus-v6

Known Member
May 30, 2006
Hi guyz juz need some advise on mods to my car not really vry sure wat to change n fit without changing the engine juzz need light mod in my engine plz advise .....juzz need to know wat to do for pick up and for the top end.......i mean top speed.....plz advise on this thankz.....:confused_smile:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
try doing the basic stuff. intake and exhaust.:_: im no good with v6 engines but hope others can shed some light.

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
agree wif fluffy....the basic stuff like enhancing the intake n exhaust parts will play an important role in car mod...

virus-v6

Known Member
May 30, 2006
hmm.....anyway thankz for de advise....can u guyz guide me where can i do ECU TUNING around KL??coz end tis month i'm goin down there...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
check out the sunway area..links,gt auto,or PS-powersport.they're quite good in tuning i've heard.

sugaring

Dec 11, 2003
Bangsar
Visit site
Fluffy said:
check out the sunway area..links,gt auto,or PS-powersport.they're quite good in tuning i've heard.
can they tune a stock pv6 yr2001 ecu? or do we need to install a piggyback?

aprixin

Known Member
Nov 10, 2006
what is piggyback?is it true can improve performance by change the exhaust? afraid if losing more power if change it...some more mine is AT.

MrBat

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
Heard some workshop in subang can do ECU mapping, meaning they download the software from our ECU map it usin their software, upload it back in. Once done u get 10-18 horses more. Is this true? can anyone confirm ? or some sort of scam? heard its around 1K to do this

blackcruzer

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Kepong KL
install open pod air filter, change your exhaust piping system and install apexi SAFC2...will increase your hp...can get up to 140bhp on flywheel ...stock is 110bhp :regular_smile: but with manual transmission lah heheheh

JaSON5878

Known Member
May 21, 2006
agreed with black...

change to open port with CAI or heat sheild....
Then replace the CAT to some performance bullet, or whole exhaust system.

Sure hp will inceare a bit, but bad for FC.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dad's friend who owns this Cefiro has been looking for someone to fix his so called "scratches" around his car. For me, i see swirls, RIDs, and alot of abuse...

So as for today ive only slept 6 hours since my last detail. abit worn out abit tired, i had to push my passion to the limit and give this babe a big big smile to her owner! :love: Passion Rules!

Before i start the prescription..some teasers =p...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience