Need Advice on Fuel Regulator BT20V

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
if i'm not mistaken there is this lubang thing on top of the afpr. which you connect a vacuum hose into it. i guess it's the one. when u connect the hose, it's with vacuum, and you unplug it. it becomes without vacuum. hahahaha... izit true?

correct me if i'm wrong.

weitak_83

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
Actually I dont see the need for aftermarket FPR when the engine and fuel delivery system is totally stock. IMO, FPR is better suited for turbo engines (or NA) with bigger injectors and stuff. The gain on stock engine should be close to nothing. Better save-up for ECU... it offers better fuel management than FPR.
my ae101 with 4age 20v SVT is almost stock except d fuel pump which was belong to supra 3.0L and d fuel delivering pipe changed to copper that size of unknown.

need aftermarket FPR?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Immitation Unbreakable Autolock!

I've notice the packing Autolock #1440 and Autolock Pro #1645 selling in Carrefour and Ace Hardware are related with T-rex, and when i visited t-rex website, the products info links to http://www.megacell.com.my/products/products.asp. Besides there are some forumers claimed that those selling in Carrefour and Ace hardware are half of the price of the Original Autolock selling in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience