Need Advice on Fuel Regulator BT20V

S

sincere1

if choose for digital type..never ever try the taiwan product....really not accurate..

but the japan one is really good..someone insist for digital bcos i feature with memory and the important thing is ALERT function....in propotional the price is at least 2 times higher than mechanical type..

jack84

Known Member
Nov 11, 2006
Hi to all sifu,
I need advice bout installing fuel regulator on my ae100 with ae111 balck top 4age 20V. currently i'm using standard ae111 balck top 4age 20V
1) what the suitable brand can be use?
2) what's the common setup for fuel regulator?
3) where can i buy the fuel regulator and how much does it cost?
4) where i do the installation (recommended mech or shop) and tuning after installation?
5) what's the pro and contra using the fuel regulator?
6) is there any other part i've to install to make the fuel regulator function well?
thank you for viewing and hope to hear the advice soon.
the stock FPS pressure is 30psi , for me BT i set it to 40psi with vacuum .

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
the stock FPS pressure is 30psi , for me BT i set it to 40psi with vacuum .
Please don't make others confuse...:hmmmm:

the stock pressure would be :

28psi with vacumm
34 - 40 psi with no vacumm (vacumm blocked / WOT)

please refer to the manual...

too rich will make your FC go higher, your plug got a carbon foul, make O2 sensor faster to "kaput" etc...based on stock model...

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
errmm... my afpr fluctuate. it's like the jarum goes up and down. at a very fast rate. is this normal?

katopunk

Known Member
May 18, 2006
if i'm not mistaken there is this lubang thing on top of the afpr. which you connect a vacuum hose into it. i guess it's the one. when u connect the hose, it's with vacuum, and you unplug it. it becomes without vacuum. hahahaha... izit true?

correct me if i'm wrong.

weitak_83

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
Actually I dont see the need for aftermarket FPR when the engine and fuel delivery system is totally stock. IMO, FPR is better suited for turbo engines (or NA) with bigger injectors and stuff. The gain on stock engine should be close to nothing. Better save-up for ECU... it offers better fuel management than FPR.
my ae101 with 4age 20v SVT is almost stock except d fuel pump which was belong to supra 3.0L and d fuel delivering pipe changed to copper that size of unknown.

need aftermarket FPR?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Group Lotus vs Team Lotus saga continues with a cool yet snarling statement from the CEO of Lotus Racing Riad Asmat.

It all started when Tony Fernandes announced that the Tune Group had acquired the rights to the Team Lotus brand and that the Lotus Racing Team will be renamed to Team Lotus. This irked Proton who is the rightful owner of Group Lotus and had licensed the Lotus brand to the 1 Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience