Need advice from Melaka Zthians

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi guys,

Went to melaka last week and parked my car in the car park along jalan laksamana. The one right opposite St. Xaviers Church. I got one saman from the melaka majlis perbadaran for parking there. I have no idea what I have done wrong. Anyway thats besides the point.

I saw many cars, esp kl cars parking there, and had the same summon as well. So i supposed it was common for visitors to kena this sort of stuff there.

Can you guys shed some lights about this place? Normally do you pay for this kind of summon in melaka? Cause in my hometown usually the Majlis does not keep track of who actually paid.

So hope you guys can tell me more.

Thanks!

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
i not from melaka lah, but last time i go, my sis ask me to put those parking ticket (paper made 1 and scratch the time 1) on the dashboard...the parking management kinda old abit...dun have parking ticket machine

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
yes, that area and some others have a 7 days parking ticket operation wan. U need to buy the car park ticket which is peel off kind like S'pore used to have. Summons for this is RM30 i think...

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ohhh...no wonder i kena....damn

looks like i got to pay the summons...hmm....damn..

anybody has experience not paying? hahah

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ohhh...no wonder i kena....damn

looks like i got to pay the summons...hmm....damn..

anybody has experience not paying? hahah

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
DBKL summon u pay or not pay.....u stil can pay ur roadtax....hehe....but u can try to 'rayu' la...tel them u r from kl..not sure melaka rules/regulation...and it is not expensive also....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here’s another case of some obscure tuner deciding to crank out even more power from a supercar that is arguably one of the most balanced machines to join the supercar club. They’ve even given it a tacky name to make sure it doesn’t get mistaken for any other supercar given the go-fast treatment by some other releatively unheard of tuner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience