• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
don wori bro, they paid....

are titans really that expensive???
at what price?? am i looking at thousands????
like for me, im planning to go to track days and use it daily.
and i dont want the car to bottom out bcuz my family members are quite big( im the smallest one i.e. the skinniest one)...
any recommendations???
titans are expensive but they are good in the sense, if anything or the settings you dun like, you can go back to the shop and change the setting..compare if you get a halfcut set from japan, the settings are hard to set and may not suit daily drive...ahha...especially those people who gile "for competition use only" like i used to..ahaha.now repent de...ahah..could not take it in KL pothole road..ahahaha

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

if stay witin its safe limits, nothing harmful will be done ler.. factory turbo engine also kong what.. na also kong jugek if not tuned and taken care of correctly, but if the issue at hand is as simple as "can" or "cannot", my answer is a definite "can"
hehe..offcourse can...but must tell people bout the drawback also mah..hehe..cannot always give good news to people mah..ahahaha...den bad news..just forget bout it...ahaha..hehe

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
also used to be gile "for competition use only" kind of guy....
my frenz said that gab and hotbits got nice suspension setup for kancil...
is it really???
and should i really change rims like for better handling but im really afraid if i get too big of a rim it would be really heavy....

gtti_kuning

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Seremban 2
Visit site
My suggestion is go n get urself a L200 or L200s or L5 3 pistons halfcut...
N u can rojak ur halfcut with ur existing 850 block...
U might wanna consider to change the turbine,pistons n it is advice 2 install a piggyback for safety reasons...
If u need more advice u can PM me coz i did own a kancil 850T those days... :)

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
My suggestion is go n get urself a L200 or L200s or L5 3 pistons halfcut...
N u can rojak ur halfcut with ur existing 850 block...
U might wanna consider to change the turbine,pistons n it is advice 2 install a piggyback for safety reasons...
If u need more advice u can PM me coz i did own a kancil 850T those days... :)
Hmm dude, how much did you roughly spend on everything? And how much power did you make? :burnout:

qj3

Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro kowreck,
change ur engine head with l2 head that comes with complete efi kit.there is ppl selling complete head with efi turbo kit in mudah. price about 8-900.use back ur 850 blok then oversize (rebore) the cylinder to fit the 660 piston.coz ori 850 piston smaller then 660.cost bout 2k. OR no need to modify ur blok, just install head l2 with complete efi turbo kit cost u 1300-1500k but boost around 0.4-0.5 (safe mode).which one u prefer ?

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
qj3, to rebore the cylinder means that the the cylinder walls will be thinner to fit the 660 pistons. im afraid that it cant handle much boost and crack. on the other hand the second option cant handle too much boost, like having a BOT.

decisions, decisions.

sorry,because im a noob at this. trying to get as much info as possible...

FourSevenFive

Oct 27, 2010
Miri
if he were to rebore 850's cylinder to fit a 660's pistons, can the block stand the pressure?
what is the best turbo or turbo modification, and fuel injector is the best for this set-ups?

im too need helps, currently running on l2s with tdo4s-09g turbo modified on to l2s "burit" Very Lag!
i am guessing if i were to change to a bigger cc's block, it could help on the turbo lags isit?
i need a faster car for wet market shopping for my wife..LOL
please..anyone help us!
thanks..

Cheers!

kancilkoo

Oct 30, 2010
Penang
foursevenfive: the tdo4-09 "burit" is smaller than the l2ss..
the tdo4-09 is best when u use ar48 "burit"..
i have used once the tdo4-09(ar48) n it gives better spool..
changing to bigger block can gives u bigger displacement of engine..
n in change, it helps in reducing turbo lag..

bro kowreck: the ori 660 piston is 68mm n the 850 piston is 66.8mm..
if u rebore the 850 block to use the L2 piston(68mm), u can increase yr cc up to 852cc..
using L2 piston, u can boost up to 1.5bar n the block wont effect at all at 1.5bar

FourSevenFive

Oct 27, 2010
Miri
kancilkoo: thanks bro!
maybe will change to turbo AR48..or 63
which 1 is better..
using l2 block but use a lower com piston
or..re-bore a 850cc block to fit l2 piston?..
I'm a lil-bit worry on playing it illegally..my kancil registered to L2s 660...will have problem if upgrade the 850cc...but if 850 is better...then..ahahaha...will have to change it..

kancilkoo

Oct 30, 2010
Penang
waaa...very gud manners..
my kancil also 660..but using 1.0 now..koboi..hehe
i think ar48 will be nice..if u wanna have higher power on high rev, can use td04-09..
660 to 850 will be no problem to endorse..
using block 850 and piston 660

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
hi all. long time no post.
because of financial reasons, i have to ditch the idea of turbo-ing my car. but i have to do things by stages.
currently im trying to concentrate on handling because of im thinking of changing my worn out tyres.
my current plan of attack is:
1. upping the size of my rims from the stock 12s to 13s.
2. installing cross drilled and slotted rotors (found a pair in the marketplace for 300. is i a good price?)
3. changing to steel braided hoses for the brakes(asking around and the average price is about 80)
4. possibly changing my suspension to gab height adjustable (if i have enough money).
so, am i doing this correctly. can anyone give any 2 cents about what im doing before i get myself screwed?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
hi all. long time no post.
because of financial reasons, i have to ditch the idea of turbo-ing my car. but i have to do things by stages.
currently im trying to concentrate on handling because of im thinking of changing my worn out tyres.
my current plan of attack is:
1. upping the size of my rims from the stock 12s to 13s.
2. installing cross drilled and slotted rotors (found a pair in the marketplace for 300. is i a good price?)
3. changing to steel braided hoses for the brakes(asking around and the average price is about 80)
4. possibly changing my suspension to gab height adjustable (if i have enough money).
so, am i doing this correctly. can anyone give any 2 cents about what im doing before i get myself screwed?
Get 14 x 6jj with 165 tires lah, I love strech HAHA :biggrin:

How about getting a weber instead? Cheap & powerfull :idea: .

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
Get 14 x 6jj with 165 tires lah, I love strech HAHA :biggrin:

How about getting a weber instead? Cheap & powerfull :idea: .
i dont reallly prefer 14s. i think its too big and my 850 dont have enough power to turn rims that big, i think. i also worry about the ride being ruined too much. i dont want my grandma having broken bones when doind a touge run at bukit putus.:biggrin:
weber carbs? do they have that for a kancil 850? how much is the price?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i dont reallly prefer 14s. i think its too big and my 850 dont have enough power to turn rims that big, i think. i also worry about the ride being ruined too much. i dont want my grandma having broken bones when doind a touge run at bukit putus.:biggrin:
weber carbs? do they have that for a kancil 850? how much is the price?
Haha okay, to each his own. The standard wheels are 12" if im not wrong right? well thats why I mentioned the 165 tires, less rolling resistance.

Anyways, yes carburettors are pretty much universal and can be put onto any car, and just retuned & used to some extent. Uh. Really they have a few, I think you can run a 32DCNF? Im running a 40DCNF. Should be about 300-600 depending on condition, how hard is it to mount on & tuning :rofl: .

Mine was about 700 bucks cause I had to change the distributor & had to make a tapak and redo the throttle linkage to fit it on but... really lah best mod to my engine so far. More power & less consumption :driver: . Sound super sexy too!

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
Haha okay, to each his own. The standard wheels are 12" if im not wrong right? well thats why I mentioned the 165 tires, less rolling resistance.

Anyways, yes carburettors are pretty much universal and can be put onto any car, and just retuned & used to some extent. Uh. Really they have a few, I think you can run a 32DCNF? Im running a 40DCNF. Should be about 300-600 depending on condition, how hard is it to mount on & tuning :rofl: .

Mine was about 700 bucks cause I had to change the distributor & had to make a tapak and redo the throttle linkage to fit it on but... really lah best mod to my engine so far. More power & less consumption :driver: . Sound super sexy too!
I was just browsing through mudah and saw a 14" ssr type c. Advertised as a light rim and about 600 bucks. Very tempted.

Sorry for the noob question, but but what do you mean with 32DCNF? Can you explain?

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
Hi all.
Just changed my rims to 14s and the rear wheels are rubbing with something, and its pretty annoying and worrying. Any solutions?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I was just browsing through mudah and saw a 14" ssr type c. Advertised as a light rim and about 600 bucks. Very tempted.

Sorry for the noob question, but but what do you mean with 32DCNF? Can you explain?
Is it ori? Haha okay, the 32DCNF is the model of Weber, they have downdrafts, sidedrafts, downdrafts they have the IDF model, DCNF, DGEV, the differences you google it up you should understand la :biggrin: . 32 would just be the size of it.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Hi all.
Just changed my rims to 14s and the rear wheels are rubbing with something, and its pretty annoying and worrying. Any solutions?
Its rubbing on the inner or outer? If its rubbing on the insides use a spacer, outside run a narrower tire or just roll your arches :rofl: .

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
I dont think its ori but its sure is light. haha. im gonna check on those carbs.

my tyre is rubbing on the outer. thinking of putting spring buffers but worry its gonna make the car unstable thru corners. im also worrying of rolling the arches because im thinking it will still hit the tyre when i carry heavy loads. any ideas?

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I dont think its ori but its sure is light. haha. im gonna check on those carbs.

my tyre is rubbing on the outer. thinking of putting spring buffers but worry its gonna make the car unstable thru corners. im also worrying of rolling the arches because im thinking it will still hit the tyre when i carry heavy loads. any ideas?
Bro just roll your fender will do.. if you put spring buffers on lowered springs, it'll cause your ride even more bumpier.. i've tried it before.. just roll the fender will do.. and use narrower tyre if possible.. have fun..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My aircond pipings is bare without insulation.Insulating it will surely make the aircond cooler cause wont be affected by engine heat.Hence,what product/thing i can use to insulate the piping?How to do it?

Anybody kind to share their insulation experiance?Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience