NAZA Sutera 1.1(M) Open For Booking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

NAZA Sutera 1.1(M) Open For Booking!

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
haha.. brother cek pit. i think u really hate our Pxk Lxx n Txn Srx Nasxxudxn la...

anyway i give u a chance here to tell u unsatisfaction to our Government ..

come let bump my thread.. r u a accountant ?

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
my thread become very sensitive issue now... bump it..

brother cek pit, u want me intro some "people" to u? then next time u can invlove into the politic.. hehe.. then u try to change it ..

my4t

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
damn...wheres the political ppl gone??...kinda nice to read their thoughts....nway

bump for sutera guy...this car is far more better than other cheap cars around....:D

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
haha.. i also looking for them to "kacau" me.. hehe .. sometimes is great to see wat they all thinking in their mine bout our govertment.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
its a budget car, little car, suits many malaysians who are makan gaji type with limited resources.

have also read in many forums, in particular sutera owners forum, 1st batch no doubt its a hassle with ppl complaining this and that...which is i think part and puzzle of something new, same as 1st batch waja and gen2 1st batch..not all automakers are saints, ppl make mistakes.

my wife has traded in her wira for this, after much of my persuasion, talk, financial talk and planning...we decided to go for sutera, also taking into consideration family will get big after years to come, its a RISK i have to take taken into consideration of how bad this car fares in all d forums and how bad this car has been talk about, but i really dont care as for d 2nd batch all electrical problems has been rectified (altou there are still minor setbacks) which car hasn't anyway?

its a risk i have to take, everyday there are risk involve...why not take the gamble, correct? its part and puzzle in life.

i was trying to book the sportivo version, but wife is not much of a modification kaki so she said just a normal version will do.

let's just hope, and see how our new family car goes!

bump for u david.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience