National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
No recon / chop shop parts?

Seem like gov treat us like annual income USD50k per year citizen ..

if gov said no recon part, then they should void the new spare part tax.

Seem like they still protect our national car very well... and sad to said that Malaysia is in Reverse gear !!!

Besides, car age more than 15years have to enforce for pupaskom inspection before paying road tax..
is this inspection free for us ? No right? Puspakom can cook or not? what they going to check?
Brake ? Engine mounting? tinted ? For what????
What ppl want is how to control CO2 from engine to save the earth...

Come on... pls do some data collection, how many serious accident is related with 15 yrs old car? Show to us with real data.... dun simply plug the number.

Very disapointed when hear the news !!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
if this happening....

might be i have to cancel my loan on recondition car...
i should forget dreaming to own performance car seems hard to find any parts in future.
life get harder everyday...

no way to taste the life as we desire unless .......

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
i can say, the first impact of fake news was few months ago... that is enough... but seems the Atasan people are pretty deaf and blind themself... so they are looking for a real turn over here. I be happy to join in the riots when it comes to citizen going out big against these rules.

because they think that 15 yrs old car is all belongs to some uncle who is bout to retired, and they thinks every single kids or working people nowadays can afford a a vios... but infacts, a 30k 2nd hand car, we are paying the monthly installment fees also like half dead...

Maybe 1Malaysian will really rise by this rules applied on us, as there will be a lot of us who are affected here. I am hoping to see a good debate starts soon. July 2010 lah... by January this should be on those tv news every day and night... debating about this. :)

I really hope all those who votes the wrong side will be clearly awake nows. Chances are given, but enough is enough. This corrupted rubbishs should goto HELL!

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
Atasan people will keep sucking out bloody money out..thats for sure..!

AP postponed la..so someone somewhere can still be sitting on a pot of gold!..haha...farking govt!...

is this 1 MALAYSIA????...suck my black cock la G!...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think main complain is use car dealer... some have alot old stock ...
if they got more then 15 unit car that more then 13 year sure will be even more hard to sell as new buyer only able to use 2 year then sale as scrap metal....

they now will jump up and down ...

for old car how the gov going to measure? 15 year base on car Register or base on the car production year..

will go chop shop this weekend see any price hike up as we think so....

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
car age more than 15years have to enforce for Puspakom inspection before paying road tax..
wait, which part in the 1st post says that (puspakom check before roadtax)?
i thot it affects imported cars oni mehh?

same as like MOT, i guess.

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
walao..WTF..my car end on this year will 15 yrs old..:banghead:
the used car dealer will surely suffer if this happenning..not only us..
surely this news will caught more protest from ppl like us..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
fark this bloody G....ridiculous self centred bastards...still wanna protect protons shit market?

omg....how is this countyr gonna progress when we have idiots running the country?? i think chimpanzees can do a better job running this country....

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

if got any protests or riot please let me know...i will be in KL...i also want join in !!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Looks like the prohibition of import used parts favour 1 "car manufacturer" a lot since they know very well we haven't reach the level where most of us afford to buy any other brand new car other than "that" manufacturer's car. Coz they alter so much but not the tax. Well done Mr Gov.

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
the G still protect (well 'enhanced' protection) on national cars...

I think many rakyat will NEVER enjoy the 'far advanced' foreign technology... and indirectly must 'forced' to buy national car

civic EdGe

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Be it a performance car or a non-performance car,
you wanna scrap our beloved 15 years old car, right?
It is OK, I am alright with that..... But.... come the next GE, we will SCRAP you back..:smokin:

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
the G still protect (well 'enhanced' protection) on national cars...

I think many rakyat will NEVER enjoy the 'far advanced' foreign technology... and indirectly must 'forced' to buy national car

haha....tat's a very obvious main objective behind the plan.

i wonder if they ever thought of the consequences. 2011 is a very short time for ppl to adjust things. Some can't even afford the installments of a new local car.

Used car dealer, Chop Shops and some other indirect businesses have to "jam brake" to their business.

Let's see how many more bad news Mr Gov will announce to us in future. They only announce news which let us have headaches and fear all this while.

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
what a F*cked up G that we have here....run by brainless monkeys....:banghead::banghead:

set implementation without using some cow sense....agreed that they are all self centered morons...

well the protest from us car enthusiasts on this nonsense policies should be heard....dont u guys think so? else we will be whining here and nothing will happen....suggest we write to media to protest...probably the star online? or a petition from thousands of car lovers here to object! organise a huge convoy and jammed up the federal h'way perhaps? haha....i dunno...going whacko seeing this bloody news...

sigh....i am just so fed up of these baboons running the country....:thefinger::thefinger:

BN stop being a sore loser and finding faults of PKR..our country's politics is a laughing stock by others..stop thinking of ur deep pockets and put some thoughts to the rakyat....is this how u regain the rakyat's trust? pffttt..wanna regain your victory??...do it the right way in the next election! show us improvements! not this craps! stop finding faults of opposition G to topple the Gov rakyat has elected for with ur dirty tricks!....thats not a victorious win! there is so many other issues for u to look into!! rakyat are all civilised and well informed nowadays...dont treat us like naive kampung ppl those days!!

nuff said...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My roadtax and insurance is going to expire next week. It is a 14 years old car.

Any members have renewed their 10+ years old car' insurance without loading?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience