Myvi SE/Extreme 1.5 modifications

razlan.radzi

From Facebook
Nov 6, 2011
www.facebook.com
IMHO the new Myvi right out of the box is already good enough for daily use and really catches many people off guard - they don't expect the car to be as qucik as it is and people actually do get pissed when they can't outrun the Myvi. I personally feel that the suspension in stock form is good enough. Its the stopping that sometimes catches me off guard as I'm used to 8pot/4pot setup so stepping into the Myvi sometimes takes getting used to.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
- K&N drop in - done immediately
- TITAN suspension, still lying and might fix it at the end-of-year
- UR bars - 2pt front upper, fender & rear ARB; after installing TITAN
- 15x7" Japan rims next, with 195/55/15 Bridgestone Turanza
- brake, afterwards but will only do 'groove' at the rotor coz 1.5 already have ABS...

i've done similar for previous 1.3 which why K&N and TITAN is readily available...

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
guys, sorry tumpang to ask only, did any 1.5 myvi with manual tranny come with the LCD touch screen? which model it is? i didn't manage go to ask from the dealer cause i work 12 hours per day... when i come back home most of them are closed.... thx~

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
guys, sorry tumpang to ask only, did any 1.5 myvi with manual tranny come with the LCD touch screen? which model it is? i didn't manage go to ask from the dealer cause i work 12 hours per day... when i come back home most of them are closed.... thx~
Its not a ready made spec :) I've ask before in the PJ sect 14 P2 showroom, they can custom it with RM 2k extra for the multimedia kit ;)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
IMHO the new Myvi right out of the box is already good enough for daily use and really catches many people off guard - they don't expect the car to be as qucik as it is and people actually do get pissed when they can't outrun the Myvi. I personally feel that the suspension in stock form is good enough. Its the stopping that sometimes catches me off guard as I'm used to 8pot/4pot setup so stepping into the Myvi sometimes takes getting used to.
your options include:
toyota AE111 twinpot front
commonly used Honda civic brake conversion, various hondas are used, the best would be the 262mm ones from EK4 aka B16A engined ones.

honda easier to buy rotors and pads.

this brake system should be sufficient, as Myvi has a lower weight compared to your garislangit

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
Best bang for buck are the UR tower strut and rear sway bars. It makes a huge difference to the Myvi's handling. Brakes are decent for stock machine. Next will be new shocks and wider tyres. If you are on auto, no point trying to get more power unless you have a lot to spend. MT is most fun!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Any1 here installed the four point lower arm bar and side bars? What is the outcome?
front lower arm, dsport.. no side bars.. dsport strut tower bar..stock suspension..

driven by a lady who drives a stock myvi everyday... do 180 degree turn going up ramp that she drives there very very often.. outcome is she say the myvi with the bars..less wobbly and better control around the corners. more grounded, at the same speed compared to her own 100% stock myvi..

so.. significant difference. since its tested by a normal a-b lady driver.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
this one

forgot to mention, the car with bars also had a toyota passo racy arb.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
no that's a dsport front lower arm bar.

mazai

May 23, 2012
KL
Hi, is there any official distributor for Dsport products here in Malaysia?

Akmal

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all zth members.. do anyone know how to diy led tail lamp.. can do huh??? im usin kelisa.. Or is there any shop can do it..??:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience