My R34 GTR Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Guys,Russ requested to thread due to some security reason.

Do keep your effort on searching for his car,keep his contact with you & i believe he will aware of what "potencial" risk of keeping his car in the future.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Post on behalf of Russwestwood:

We still have no more good leads and the car is still not found.The reward is still valid,please contact via sms +60168111148 or email [email protected] and all info will remain confidential.Thanks

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
edit on behalf on Russ:

Looks like the search is growing cold… and nobody can give me any more good leads.

Too many people just giving false information to make a quick buck, and Im fed up with it.

Even the Polis are telling me to make sure all my documents are in place to claim the insurance ie finance company agreement letter, etc. The insurance assessor already told me how much I will get from the insurance once the polis come up with the closing report. If my car is not found, at least I didn’t loose that much money as the market value for R34 GTR is still quite high.

Sigh… I really dunno what else to say. Its already been almost 3 weeks soon, and I cant say bad things about anyone here, polis or whatever, but I guess I have to accept my fate. What to do lah.. at least we tried our best guys.

It will probably be a few more days before they give me the closing report, saying that the car is not found, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday after the weekend. Once the police statement is out and my insurance agrees to pay up, even if the car is found, it will go to the insurance company, and will never be mine again.

So after a few more days you guys will know if Im calling off the search. But I thank you all for helping me out this far.

Thanks all once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, Good Day!

Just want to ask do you guys know where to do body kit like plastic? i dont know what you call that but i have seen some of the car like evo and M5 do it...is in black but plastic look alike....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience