My R34 GTR Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Original Link here: My car stolen!!

My car has just been stolen, if anyone see's it, pls try to follow and call police!
Blue R34 GTR JHM35!!

Edit on behalf of Russwestwood:

We still have no more good leads and the car is still not found.The reward is still valid,please contact via sms +60168111148 or email [email protected] and all info will remain confidential.Thanks

2nd edit on behalf on Russ:

Looks like the search is growing cold… and nobody can give me any more good leads.

Too many people just giving false information to make a quick buck, and Im fed up with it.

Even the Polis are telling me to make sure all my documents are in place to claim the insurance ie finance company agreement letter, etc. The insurance assessor already told me how much I will get from the insurance once the polis come up with the closing report. If my car is not found, at least I didn’t loose that much money as the market value for R34 GTR is still quite high.

Sigh… I really dunno what else to say. Its already been almost 3 weeks soon, and I cant say bad things about anyone here, polis or whatever, but I guess I have to accept my fate. What to do lah.. at least we tried our best guys.

It will probably be a few more days before they give me the closing report, saying that the car is not found, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday after the weekend. Once the police statement is out and my insurance agrees to pay up, even if the car is found, it will go to the insurance company, and will never be mine again.

So after a few more days you guys will know if Im calling off the search. But I thank you all for helping me out this far.

Thanks all once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Demn... Where and when? Sorry to hear that... :bawling::bawling:

*The link is dead bro...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
WTH Russ!!!!! where did it get stolen? how? when? thats the saddest bro!
omg...

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
wa..few days ago just photoshop ur ride with ur wife then now stolen?
sory to hear that bro..
will help spy around klang area..
wish u good luck to found ur ride back

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
condolence.....should be easy to spot if the bugger drives it out.
Good luck!

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
damn man bro , i always liked the way ur skyline was done up , well will keep a look out at bangsar , damansara heights and pj area. Who ever stole this car should be burned alive wei

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
these guys have no other work to do ar for living beside stealing cars.:mad:....hope the owner keep calm...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
goshh...really sorry to hear that bro!!..will lookout for it in kg pandan,ampang, cheras area for u......

p/s: f**k...now those fucking pencuri damn berani already!!....:banghead:

peterfrancis

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
Hi russ,
Do a double check with the police to make sure the records are in the system, happened to me when my brothers car was stolen, the local police station made the report, but the person in charge didn't update in the system on-line properly, which means that the various ronda ronda cops wouldn't know if the car had any report, as they wouldn't see it appear in the on-line system.
From historical knowledge(I used to work in one of those vehicle tracking and recovery companies), the cars stolen which are high value tend to be shipped out of country very quickly to Dubai, South Africa, Indonesia mostly. If you have contacts with the local customs and import authorities there, you may have luck if it's been taken out of country so far.
Wish you luck finding your car, very sorry to hear of your loss.
Sad that you have to lock your blog now, have enjoyed reading it for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey peoples..im just wondering where can u install cushion/padding on the door panels that makes the car door more solid when u close it n it feels a little more quiet in the car? some even install them on the bonnet and trunk.. thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience