Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys.. streamyx disconnected.. dang! :tongwink:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ultimaterevolution7, thanks for checking in! nw need to replace the front tyres..wear out very fast lately :(

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
hey guys.. streamyx disconnected.. dang! :tongwink:
Not just you, me also can't connect to my head office in USJ for the past week....

ultimaterevolution7, thanks for checking in! nw need to replace the front tyres..wear out very fast lately :(
someone been naughty wif the accel pedal recently :X-: ....more so during cornering aaa? :regular_smile:

same as me lor...hehehe :help:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
mine disconnected cos late pay bill.. hehe

yeaps, ur right man. i owez try 2 smoke the tyres during starting for fun. quite fun see the white smoke come out. hehehe.. :D

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
mine disconnected cos late pay bill.. hehe

yeaps, ur right man. i owez try 2 smoke the tyres during starting for fun. quite fun see the white smoke come out. hehehe.. :D
Hahahha...mine can't do wheelspin since its an auto...but I do like to floor it when entering a good winding corners

...just to see how much speed my car can carry around the bends...nearly accident oso :shocked:

prototypes

Apr 11, 2007
look. u guys are giving him false hope here. the tiara has no potential. don't waste money modding it.

it may sound harsh but i'm just telling your friend here the truth (although truth hurts most of the time)

i'm a poor bastard and i drive a iswara for a living as a salesman. money hard to find u know? especially for a student like me. work for my education, but love car too much. no money no talk.

i have to admit that my iswara is a piece of shit. no doubt about it. so i don't even bother modding it. just pump petrol, and go! reach 5k, change oil! that's it!

save your money and buy something you like and can afford, on top of that eductaion is a must and very important.

my dream car? dream on.. i only like prototype cars (inwhich i can NEVER afford it in this life) so, i guess my ISWARA is for life!

DOHC

Mar 26, 2007
look. u guys are giving him false hope here. the tiara has no potential. don't waste money modding it.

it may sound harsh but i'm just telling your friend here the truth (although truth hurts most of the time)

i'm a poor bastard and i drive a iswara for a living as a salesman. money hard to find u know? especially for a student like me. work for my education, but love car too much. no money no talk.

i have to admit that my iswara is a piece of shit. no doubt about it. so i don't even bother modding it. just pump petrol, and go! reach 5k, change oil! that's it!

save your money and buy something you like and can afford, on top of that eductaion is a must and very important.

my dream car? dream on.. i only like prototype cars (inwhich i can NEVER afford it in this life) so, i guess my ISWARA is for life!
ditto

I agree with that.
As I'm a student too, education is the most important right now.

For weikhee86, my advice is ..don't spend too much on your beloved tiara. Maybe you can save your money now and buy a more powerful car around 10k or 20k.

After you get a job, its a different story. You can buy any car that you want and mod any how you like. :regular_smile: Of course, better do it before you marry cuz girls prefer other things...

But the bottom-line is .. afterall, it's your money... do as you please

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
yeah... agreed you should spend your money the way you please... but definitely NOT on your tiara!!! even jeremy clarkson has got better cars to trash!

cmon, even if you can give your tiara a 360 modena look, you are ging to have a headache looking for a 3 nut rim

I suggest you save money and pay for your internet connection la dude

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
some ppl just like to demoralise others.....
so wat if u guys hav better cars??
so wat if u guys thinks dat u dun wanna mod ur car???

as long as he love his tiara...
no matter wat oso he can at least make it nicer wat.....
till the day u got the money to buy ur own car....
u'll most probably gonna start a family....
so at the end u gonna lose this time of ur life....
end up regreting for the rest of ur life la.....

if u got nth better to say....
then i feel dat better dun post anythin la....
wanna increase ur post count???
or just wanna flame ppl???

all cars has its own potential.....
i respect him as he knows parts for tiara is hard to find...
but yet he still go ahead wif it...
unlike me...
mod the easiest car....
spare parts where oso got.....

dude.....
just ignore those useless comments....
go ahead wif ur plans man......
post more pics too....

prototypes

Apr 11, 2007
see what i mean? truth hurts isn't? ok. just ignore whatever i've said. but you know what i'm talking about.

happy modding. but please take care of your educations. its very important

DOHC

Mar 26, 2007
all cars has its own potential.....
i respect him as he knows parts for tiara is hard to find...
but yet he still go ahead wif it...
unlike me...
mod the easiest car....
spare parts where oso got.....

dude.....
just ignore those useless comments....
go ahead wif ur plans man......
post more pics too....
A bicyle can never run as fast as a car no matter how you mod it..
Yes everything has a potential. But that potential has a limit too..

Looks like you are encouraging him to waste his money. Let him save up a little. Do other things in life during student life. Tiara, as of now, is perfect for him. He's a student now. I'm a student too. I just need to travel from point A to point B. No matter how you mod it, tiara is tiara. Just wait for a like 6 months or a year, then u can buy stronger cars. What's that point of spending like 10k for modding? Just sell it and buy a moddable car around 15k.

Last edited:

prototypes

Apr 11, 2007
At last.. someone telling the whole naked truth (which hurts)...

A bicyle can never run as fast as a car no matter how you mod it..
Yes everything has a potential. But that potential has a limit too..

Looks like you are encouraging him to waste his money. Let him save up a little. Do other things in life during student life. Tiara, as of now, is perfect for him. He's a student now. I'm a student too. I just need to travel from point A to point B. No matter how you mod it, tiara is tiara. Just wait for a like 6 months or a year, then u can buy stronger cars. What's that point of spending like 10k for modding? Just sell it and buy a moddable car around 15k.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was out shopping for an angle cutter/grinder. Was at Tesco saw a few brands on display, then this caught my eye.....

This product to let off steam?:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience