My LMST diary | past, present & future | 2007 to 202x

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
#Chapter 6

January 2008

Almost half of the year after I got the car, I decided to do wheel alignment, nothing wrong with the car, but I was always in the automotive forum, they said it is better do alignment once a while, or every xxxxKM, so here I go. I didn't really do research which shop should I go, just randomly drive around PJ area ( Used to live there ), picked a nice big tyre shop and head to there. I would say quite good service there, they even printed out the alignment data and hand over to me, so here's the picture of my car first alignment data ( picture below ), you can see the date wrote 2008 January 12. Next, guess what, I get advice to replace some 'unneccesary' part, the infamous camber screw, here's goes my money for the first time.

ZTH-diary-LMST-007.jpg

alignment.jpg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I hope the moderator can make this post a sticky

hi bro, if u wanna or searching the best shop to repair or inspect your car or accident repairs, at cheap price but the best workmanship. here is the guy. Hairul 0123941680. he is an indonesian, i have repaired my ol car for race prep, restarightening chassis/ restore chassis and my friend realign his bent perdana.

Well if words doesnt clear you doubt, go to the shop yourself and see, even European rally guys sent their cars there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience