My KE70 project

DaRk_AnG3L

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
Eh... wan 2 try your SVT osso lah chris... haha... that tauhu2... ask him for ride keep saying scared JPJ catch cos he not yet get puspakom tested... KNN... hehe...

-e f i n i-

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Kuching
Visit site
heya chris. asked my dad again... he said it could be the bushing. so prolly like waht 20V turbo say, its the arm bushing ;)

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
ya should be bushing.. and i kind of figure out why my steering vibrate and shake when go high speed...

both my left side tire nut loose one >_< &%#%&($%(!(@*)#)!! and i've already done 145km on them...

radiator piping there got leak.. just now go fix.. still not yet okay.. haiz..

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
rollakid,if u got free time,jack your car at every tyre,try to spin it and feel if there's any hump around it..try turning it and see if its full round or few parts of the tyre got hump or not.then zig zag the tyre la..front put at back...if still got probl send for alaiment

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
Mayb we can come out n drink drink 1 day...... where is trdae92 taiko .... set a date wei.....

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
sky999,recieve my sms? can help find a good sets ka? hope ur feet ok oledi liao..

rollakid..we need pictures

edy

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
malacca
my father ke70 oldschool

hi all senior zth member ...

i m edy . from malacca . i notice that there is ke70 rebuild eng in this forum .

very much interested to know more how to change eng . as i am now driving very much old ke70 given to me from my mother laa ...

what kind of eng best fitted to this car and how about the budjet ...

now i know that AE86 eng can oso be used ....

if turbo eng how !! .....

I HOPE SOME ONE COULD HELP GIVE INFO TO ON THIS PROJECT .

THKS

EDY OLDSCHOOL CUSTOM

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
20vturbo said:
sky999,recieve my sms? can help find a good sets ka? hope ur feet ok oledi liao..

rollakid..we need pictures
okay okay.. nothing to take outside, since its the same as before, i'll take some pics of the engine bay later and post it this afternoon or something.

edy,

alot of engine can fit into KE70, as long as they are not too big :D. get ready rm10k budget for the transplant, or else you might have a chance to get overbudget then headache, since modifying a ke70 is kind of torturing. Unless you can get an ae86 cut, then everything just direct transfer over, although the cut cost more, but you might save more money in the whole process.

i won't recomend turbo really, KE70 is lightweight, any 4ag would have enough power to propel your ke70, unless you want drag racing which there's no limit in hp. do remember ke70's body is weak, it can't withstand too much power IMHO.

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
eh..nice la ur project..keep updating..my fren also done the conversion..all are ok but the timing will always retard..even during no load..car cant go fast..what happened guys..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
timing always retard? *scratch head* me also dunno liau.. need ask sifu.

today dunno why start the engine the belting sound so loud.. screech until my dad sleeping also wake up. put some candle wax on them, seems to solve the problem temporary.

today i go look at the engine oil filter again. damn i have no idea how to take that off without having my hand burned by the exhaust header. looks like i can no longer go to the workshop to change engine oil, have to change myself during morning when i haven't start the engine.

either that or i have to get rid of the aircond pump and power steering pump -__-"

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
20vt,yup... get it. but kinda hard with tht budget lah. well, will help u to ask around:_:

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
edy said:
hi all senior zth member ...

i m edy . from malacca . i notice that there is ke70 rebuild eng in this forum .

very much interested to know more how to change eng . as i am now driving very much old ke70 given to me from my mother laa ...

what kind of eng best fitted to this car and how about the budjet ...

now i know that AE86 eng can oso be used ....

if turbo eng how !! .....

I HOPE SOME ONE COULD HELP GIVE INFO TO ON THIS PROJECT .

THKS

EDY OLDSCHOOL CUSTOM
Edy,

I highly recommend u to swap 13B or 20B turbo rotary engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone have tried using ELF Engine Oil Products?
What is the feedback from anyone of you who are using or have used this brand engine oil.....
Someone recommend me to use this brand, so need to get some feedback from those who have used before.... What is the outcome....????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience