ELF Engine Oil

dariusw

Dec 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone have tried using ELF Engine Oil Products?
What is the feedback from anyone of you who are using or have used this brand engine oil.....
Someone recommend me to use this brand, so need to get some feedback from those who have used before.... What is the outcome....????

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
its a good brand sir, i use dis in all of d rides under my care. my dad's unser was leaking oil everywhere, and after just a bottle of elf molygraphite 15w-50, it doesnt leak anymore.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i guess any spare part shop shud carry dis brand, or u can pm me for more details, tq sir

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
i guess any spare part shop shud carry dis brand, or u can pm me for more details, tq sir
what's the price range for grade 30 and 40?

dariusw

Dec 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ive used it before in my v6tt, so far ok, but abit expensive, so i downgraded to magnatec.
is it... hmmmm.....:hmmmm: but my foremen ask me not to use the magnatec engine oil as it was not gd and lot's of intimated product. that's the advice from my foremen and no offence on magnatec users.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
is it... hmmmm.....:hmmmm: but my foremen ask me not to use the magnatec engine oil as it was not gd and lot's of intimated product. that's the advice from my foremen and no offence on magnatec users.
magnatec is good... i'm a former user of it... the reason i stop using is you can't really know which is ori or imitation unless you opened up the bottle and feel the oil yourself... even my friendly sparepart shop worker couldn't tell which is which...

that's why I go back to shell... for sure buy at shell station got ori stuff...

adilah.fakurazi

From Facebook
Apr 26, 2011
www.facebook.com
hi all . i am Adilah.

:itsme:

i sell

ELF Super Sporti ADV Engine Oil
ELF Molygraphite 10W30 Engine Oil. 3L
ELF Max Booster 250ml
ELF SYNTHETIC PRO 10W50
ELF Molygraphite 15W50 5L & 4L
ELF Grapholia for Diesel Engine 5L
ELF Moto 2T Power 1L
ELF Moto 4T Power 1L

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any write up on tufoil's website or users experience on
using tufoil inside the gearbox & rear diff as well? would like to
hear some reviews on this matter. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience