My Fren Ek4 B16a Kena Tapau By Le 4agze!

keong_MIRAGE

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
my fren civic EK 4 doors with EK4 B16A big V manual with LSD kena toyota LE with AE101 4AZGE stock standard tapau in 400m sprint!!!

my fren kena 1 and the half car...now,he very sad and ask me to seek help from vtec sifu here...

his car current mod :

AROESPEED adj.pulleys
PIVOT earth cables
MUGEN air cleaner
EXEDY racing clutch
BLITZ access ECU
TANABE exhaust

the rest all standard... now,he aready bought B16A head with port & polish,regrind both 272 in & ex. cams with extra 0.5 lift from me... and now he wanted to change the vtec oil pump,prefer the after market one...how much and can we use the B16B or B18C tapR one or not? thanks a lot... ;)

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hey dude, yr fren's ek4 is auto/manual? im not suprised, as my fren's EG4 (converted to EG6 B16A Big V), lightened here and there, mugen back box, etc etc also kena tarpau..by Putra Stock 1.8 with straight flow piping.

depends alot on driver. my fren also sad, he said he launched that time also, the putra already 1 and half car! cos the guy using manual, use handbrake to control lagi, launched perfect. auto is one thing, skills is another.

cheers

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
levin supercharger fast.... kekekek :)

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just try rolling start, see who will win..if rolling start also loss, maybe the engine la but if win, the skill la..hehe

yeeyeeyee

Feb 26, 2005
HAHAAHHA

SOMEONE SAID EK IS LEGEND
SOMEONE SAID WHEN THE VTEC OPEN MUST GIVE WAY
SOMEONE SAID EK DAMN FAST

67 LA

NOW U GUYS WITH VTEC MUST REALLY TAKE THE ENGINE PRAY ON TABLE HOPE THE ENGINE CAN RUN FASTER

yeeyeeyee

Feb 26, 2005
oi macha .. pls reduce da' font pls ..otherwise u'll end-up warned member .. remember .. Tom is around
why?
last few days....u all talk EK/EG so good like that......

now lost to a car.....
dun wan me to type big big....scared people laugh at god vtec ah?

haahhaahahahah

pray more the vtec become faster la

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
supercharge engine release the power in all time,not as v-tec need to reach the specific condition to output his power,tats y cant compare,some more LE is lighter compare to EK

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
BigV lose to supercharger?got ma? last month my fren's gsr turbo also win abit to eg bigV leh..hm..driver problem..or....TOYOTA GENG...c f1 then u know la :P :P :P ..haha!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Bro,

I'm a GSR CK type owner which is auto transmission. Is there anyway to strengthen the auto gearbox to withstand bigger horse power? or is it interchangeable with other car GB such as EVO GB?

please share your opinion and experience. thanks~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience