my foreign fren in polis lockup, how to rescue him out ?

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
hahaha last time when botak go the rm7 barber ask for kosong every week...if not will look like rambutan. now no more aredy. lazy wanna keep cutting. summore very cold when go genting.

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
Danz...must try at least once in yr life. lots of freedom. during the 2 years i only bought shower gel oni hahaha use from top to bottom. save on shampoo n hairgel. first time cut sure very hesitant...i got my gf to shave for me hehehe. first time see damn wierd. look like toyol oni.

ST...u r right.shampoo is way more expensive compared to showergels. lots of savings there hahaha

if botak, when wake up, mandi kerbau straight go out hahah...x sampai 5 mins all kautim...
my bro in law also botak like tennis ball...i think he takes longer time in the shower than women....so many parts to scrub meh hahaa.

dowan la arturo.....dun dare.

wfhan

ST, so free u hand out here ar.. how's SA ? hehee...
and u guys ar.. chat til here ar.. hahaha let me join one leg.

ShaolinTiger

Nov 13, 2009
www.shaolintiger.com
ST, so free u hand out here ar.. how's SA ? hehee...
and u guys ar.. chat til here ar.. hahaha let me join one leg.
Me always here loh, but usually stick to Kepong thread...see got some drama over this section so come play play a bit.

SA is good, but quiet now cos Raya holiday season everyone went out to take pics instead of tcss on the forum haha.

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
Danz...no joke. can finish bathe in 5 minutes. then head no need to wipe also. i think he take longer cos he scrubbing "certain" parts longer? summore if botak n keep goatee damn pattern seh. if only my facial hair would grow more...now only growing like grass growing in sahara. baja not enuff kot

ST...thats u rite? should keep goatee la. just wondering...u wash the beard with shampoo or just normal soap? too many short forms...lost me there

Wfhan...rarely see u post leh...join 2 legs oso can. i think this thread wont be active anymore...topic aredy passed n TS hasnt updated since that day.

ShaolinTiger

Nov 13, 2009
www.shaolintiger.com
ST...thats u rite? should keep goatee la. just wondering...u wash the beard with shampoo or just normal soap? too many short forms...lost me there
Use my gfs expensive shampoo haha, I just grew it out for fun la see how long I can tahan. It's not like that now I shaved off already long time ago.

Now I have it like this:

SA = Shutter Asia = http://www.shutterasia.com

tcss = talk cock sing song

arturo

nooB
SateCelupLand
u see...that was how i imagined myself when i decided to go bald...but i had no genes to grow facial hair n ended up bald all round. really looked like a toyol...i assume u know what a toyol is rite?hahahahah

smart guy using yr gf's shampoo...more silky n smooth eh the beard? thanks for the explain hehehe

All of us should start wearing this shirt instead adi :rofl:

Arturo: Lolz! Ya what, in order to save his friend, he got to wear that Arturo shirt. Arturo is well-known adi lolz! :rofl:

Danz:Bz la lately :top:
No need me to rogol other thread la...when I'm not around, I have arturo bro to back me up :laugh:

Or you may ask this guy on how to break him out of prison :laugh:

How's his friend btw? Out of prison?

dunno leh...no news from TS...itu orang from TV ler
Oh? Ya kah? Sorry I thought he was a real prisoner la...too obsessed with the this movie series adi :rofl:

Ya wor...no news from him adi...maybe broke him out adi gua..

Just done DIY Install Stromberg for my Charade Aura. I bought 6 units of Stromberg from Zerotohundred fellow nick name GTR a.k.a Ron. But since my V6 is at the workshop for upgrading my brake system so I decided to install these units into my Charade Aura first.

Later on I consult with Ron about this project. He said that my Charade should use only one big unit of Stromberg only:confused_smile: . He said that my car will jerking like Kancil. So I decided to test drive and found out...