Jan 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi.

Today i read motor trader and found that:

focus hatch <RM60k
ford focus 1.8 (sedan) <RM50k
sentra <RM50k
mazda 6 <RM50k

This 4 are old cars, 2006 and below. Their pricing for new unit is more than 100k, but are ridiculous affordable to me..

Cos im looking for cars below 60k and prefer midsize. Initially i went frustrated Altis cost a bomb for a year 2000 unit.

Then i went for alternative Proton, and still cant accept proton (persona). It is cheap but preferable not proton.. now driving a iswara

Is anyone here mind to give opinion, why these 4 car current market rate is so cheap? Is it due to spare part hard get or other factors?

Currently droll on Mazda 6 and Focus..

chisinlouz

Jan 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi.

Today i read motor trader and found that:

focus hatch <RM60k
ford focus 1.8 (sedan) <RM50k
sentra <RM50k
mazda 6 <RM50k

This 4 are old cars, 2006 and below. Their pricing for new unit is more than 100k, but are ridiculous affordable to me..

Cos im looking for cars below 60k and prefer midsize. Initially i went frustrated Altis cost a bomb for a year 2000 unit.

Then i went for alternative Proton, and still cant accept proton (persona). It is cheap but preferable not proton.. now driving a iswara

Is anyone here mind to give opinion, why these 4 car current market rate is so cheap? Is it due to spare part hard get or other factors?

Currently droll on Mazda 6 and Focus..

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
hey.

if im not mistaken,foreign cars are quite expensive when new,due to the ridiculous tax imposed on them.but when you look at 2nd hand,said cars are sold without the import tax,making it a lot cheaper compared to new.sifus,please correct me if im wrong.=)
:smokin:

chisinlouz

Jan 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
wow sure? what i checked so far really is big depreciation in their price.. i thought it is car meet accident or watever. Hope there will be sifu to comfirm on this. thanks

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
All of those cars have no value in M'sia.

And if you choose any of those Fords you'll cry when maintaining it. The Mazda isn't that much cheaper but cheaper in comparison. Sentra... erm. No comments.

Between the 4, I'd go for the Mazda.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
between the 4 I'd go for Sentra. at least i know definitely got parts. however the Mazda 6 is the better car on paper, being a D-Segment car whereas the other 3 are C-Segment cars.

buy Ford sure cry. See if you want to take the risk with Mazda 6 or not.. my personal belief is all cars will breakdown eventually and you need parts to keep it running.

chisinlouz

Jan 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hrm.. not so sure going for Proton.. pricing might similar to japanese car.. u might need Tuah to get a less mechanic problem car.. joking. hehe..

currently opt to sentra already.. but i find less info on that car.. hard to find second hand impul white... T.T

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu sifu out there,
Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3

Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or Dastek unichip Q as an mod to tune my air/fuel ratio. The pros and cons of this two products on our myvi.
This is because I was offered a good price for a set of used Unichip Q and was wondering if I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience