My first thread. Tribute to Ah Beng's car

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Since Ah Beng is so famous in M'sia motoring, so i decided to post some Ah Beng's photo as a tribute to "him".

I will start off with this photo, more to come. Post your Ah Beng sightings too please.
:biggrin:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Err dude..actually we do have the thread something like that...so it's better to post here ---> Pimped My Ride Malaysia :biggrin:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
becarefull, alot of ahbeng car here, juz that they dont realize their car is ah beng style. ahahahha!!!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
eii....time has change. Now Ah beng speak engrish oredi. Oso use hen-phone. Ah Lian use "Ew-Wee" handbag.

Becoz of their recent development, most of them got Engrish name......no longer being call Ah Beng liow.:biggrin: :biggrin:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
my car got big big spoiler that brings down the car,
i use HID and glare it nice nice at MPV roof
i got those blue color blinking LED on my window and under my car

who more beng than me
yeah

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Becoz of their recent development, most of them got Engrish name......no longer being call Ah Beng liow.:biggrin: :biggrin:
HAHAHAHAA AGREED !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I notice all sorts of WEIRD names. Names like Sparrow, Toyota and shit.

Especially when they try to spell a name differently like.... Instead of Steven they spell it "Stiffan" , or "Sheryn" they spell as "Cheryne" .. HAHAHAHHAHHAA.. Why do these AhBengs/Ahlians always try to be different in a weird way?

Anyway, actually I don't really judge a car by it's appearance (unless it looks very bad) . But I will definately judge the car/driver as a loser Ahbeng if he:

- Looks like a Ahbeng muthafucka.
- Drives like a Ahbeng muthafucka.
- Revs around like he wants to race like a Ahbeng muthafucka.
- Talks cantonese loudly thinking he's a HK gangsta like a Ahbeng muthafucka.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The "pre-requisite" to be visually recognised as Ah Beng is

1) you must have your hair dyed and have durian hairstyle. Also, you need to buy a pouch bag that slings across your chest.

2) You need to wear t-shirt with dragon picture on it.

3) Also, you need to set "techno song" as your hen phone ringtone.

4) you must keep long finger nail (@ your small finger)

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
The "pre-requisite" to be visually recognised as Ah Beng is

1) you must have your hair dyed and have durian hairstyle. Also, you need to buy a pouch bag that slings across your chest.

2) You need to wear t-shirt with dragon picture on it.

3) Also, you need to set "techno song" as your hen phone ringtone.

4) you must keep long finger nail (@ your small finger)
1) ppl carry pouch because of many purposes...like me i carry pouch because it's conveniance to put all my thing inside...so my pants won't be tat heavy...
so if tis applied to gal, lot of the gals wear poucch too..so gals tat wear pouch = ah beng gf?? so many aged woman go pasar buy vegetables/meat also wear pouch, so they are ah beng?LOL

2) tis one i agree :D...

3) song categories is depends on person characteristic and interest...many of the ppl do like techno/trance...i admit i like trance a lot...

4) tis one not sure...

the best way to say them is the way they react...their attitudes,lifestyle...

actually not by their outlooks and their wearing design...

ppl who talk loud wit no body business in a coffee shop,laff and scolding bad words like he is the bosss...the best way is to go n slap them,they won't dare to react if u dare to do so :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

They say all good things must come to an end, and when it came down to the US F1 team, it was the rare case of the end coming before the beginning. There were drum rolls in anticipation of the raise of a American Formula One team, something that many were looking forward to. But as big of a bang they created when announcing their contention, the USF1 went out with nothing more than a whimper. There has been no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience