My Accord the pic is big !

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Still dare to say, always call u in msn oso nv tiu me 1, still say miss me, always gt things to discuss with u oso nv answer, me oredy die lo if like this! :sad_smile:

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
David_KIA-Racing said:
taikor...long time no see la~how are u??K20A inside la...^.^"
HAha, he planning to install turbine inside, then stick on the wind screen with big big words "Turbo Inside"

*cabut*

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
huh....i love vip looks HONDA ACCORD !!urs 1...very good !!! nice !! yaya!! i am thinking to buy this car soon......

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
mohalw said:
HAha, Seong's Accord doors want to do like this 1....Super VIP 1!

wah wah!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ,ok...when his gf dunt want married him,nvm .....he can sell to me !! hahahah,i love this car lo.....:_: :_: :_:

hanchai

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
Heyyyyyy

hey seong,how s the carbon thing??waiting la.......im han here........

hanchai

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006

k.......then when n where??........try 2 cal out more ppl la..........everyone can join oso de........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since we are at the topic of GT-R's, check out this 90's cheesy fun video, created Initial D style, ported in real life dramatic driving. 2 cars set to battle each other in an older Datsun Skyline GT-R KPGC10 and a newer Nissan Skyline GT-R R32. As they drive comically up and down the mountains, they do the amazing J turn around the cone as like Initial D races (in a funny way) and they got lucky and managed to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience