My Accord the pic is big !

digitalcom

Oct 15, 2005
Universal
maybe i also wanna go if u 2 go.... i take my dog go also to get some fresh cold wind... lolz
seong ah that time u also try to ask some of ur accord kaki go also lor... hehe
btw, can my stock car go ah? scare paiseh....

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Guys, need your advice and help. Am looking for the Modulo front lip and rear ducktailed spoiler, either in ABS, PU or even original. Do you know where can i obtain it? If there isnt any, where can i get the original Mugen Kit? Or if theres a very good quality replica set (either in PU/ABS), wouldnt mind.

Thanks in advance.

digitalcom

Oct 15, 2005
Universal
NoTiGuY said:
Guys, need your advice and help. Am looking for the Modulo front lip and rear ducktailed spoiler, either in ABS, PU or even original. Do you know where can i obtain it? If there isnt any, where can i get the original Mugen Kit? Or if theres a very good quality replica set (either in PU/ABS), wouldnt mind.

Thanks in advance.
check out with Seong512... his car is having that mugen kit & he know where to get those items u want...

Seong512

May 18, 2005
kuala lumpur/ma
yestarday i go racing fit there ask Modulo front lips abs RM288 ... my bodykit i buy from JE full bodykit with spolier PU rm 2000

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
thanks... seong, what do you mean? Modulo has the front lip and rear spoiler, no side skirts and no rear apron?

As for your Mugen kit, how's the quality? no rivet used is it?

Seong512

May 18, 2005
kuala lumpur/ma
modulo only have front lips and spolier like me using now....... quality not bad lo better that fiber . ur accord 2.4 ?

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
i thought ur using the mugen kit? Do you have better pics of your car whereby you can share it with me? I'm trying to pimp up his ride... :)

thanks.

David_KIA-Racing

Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Seong have a Mugen Accord mah~he wanna convert DC5 engine lo~Hahaaa....

So if i got join will call u la~
Ei,u know got 1guy sale Caliber 1000watt 4chn amp new with 1year warantty sale RM 330...dun know nice or not le...

Hi, I'm planing to change my father's car, he is driving 10years old p1 iswara.
Looking at the new p2 looks good but want to get some opinion from all sifu here.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.