MRS Service/Workshop

maz77

Apr 1, 2006
Just bought white MRS year 2000, Can anyone help me recommend a good workshop or service centre in KL. I couldnt find any info on the previous threads.
Thanks

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
hi maz... welcome to the world of midship! you'll be glad to know that there are few garages who will be able to maintain your ride.

let us know whereabouts kl you are centered around and we will be more than happy to give you some suggestions.

off hand, try Trial Tuning at Sg Besi or GT Auto in Sunway

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
maz77,
did u buy the white mrs with hardtop from Klang?
BTW I do my mods and stuff at GT auto.
Servicing u can do anywhere but be careful during car coolant changes as it requires special bleeding procedures.
Have fun with your MRS and do join us for our convoys and gatherings. :)

maz77

Apr 1, 2006
Thanks guys, really appreciate the reply. I bought mine at ampang opp great eastern...they have another one left ( black one ).. red one just bought the same time as i did... another question I would like to know where can I get soft top repairs or redo. BTW I live in ampang Sg Besi would be handy and i work in Subang. Call or SmS me for get together so I can meet up with you guys for advice 019 3306445..Once again thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 355284

The tuning world has been rocked by news that the president of J’s Racing, Junichi Umemoto, has been arrested on attempted murder charges that stemmed from a bizarre late night incident that could have been avoided had he not attempted to flee the scene.

The incident in question took place on the night of 22 January in Osaka. Police alleged that the incident started with Umemoto brushing a pedestrian with his car, and then thinking that it was a serious...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience