moving to japan car....

Jun 21, 2009
hai everyone.... 1stly i want 2 thanks 4 read my thread...
my name kamal i'm 22...
be 4 this im using BMW E46... and already sold it last week...
so rite now im trying to find another car... i got a few choice...
1.lancer EVO 8/9,2.subaru ver 8,9,) last choice go to continental car(BMW E60)
so i want to ask all bro/sifu's/tyco hear to give ur advice..
i realy dont have any experience 4 those car (1.lancer EVO 8/9,2.subaru ver 8,9,)

= so hope u guys can advice me...!
1. maintanence
2. fuel
3. wich want bater
4. Comfort

thanks guys,,.....:adore:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
before we start to advising you.. i suggest you try test drive both evo and subaru.. the versions that you are thinking of... then the discussions can be in more detailed.. coz no point you asking us which one is better and end day you regret getting it.. test drive both.. do a comparison.. lay out your comparisons here and we can explain further...
coz we can all say get an evo coz of parts easy to find la, better handling lah and etc... plus you are in MLOC forum what else we would tell you lah!!:biggrin:
review both cars first by test drive... nothing beats a test drive... end day you test drive Vespa and you might think thats the best thing in the world!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

cheers!!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Aiyohhh bro...What's with the hassle..??? Get yourself an EVO & join the TTS Group..!!! Satisfaction guaranteed!! Eh!! Salah pulak...Get yourself an EVO & join MLOC...For sure U won't regret... Sorry aaa Mr. P...!!!:adore::adore::vroam::vroam::vroam:

Last edited:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
I can confirm Maintenance cost for a stock EVO is much more lower compare to stock BMW.

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
wah,u working as what?can i work under u ha?hahahaa.
evo vs impreza,i think theres another thread discussing about evo vs impreza.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/2000cc-and-above/269155-evo-or-subaru-5.html#post3678449

herm,evo and impreza are truly drivers car.performance lah.as if u r a bit stylo,make into make-up cars,go for bmw,no turbo,so maintenance a lil bit easier

as for duel consumption,its bout how u handle ur car.thats the subjective part,the fact is that higher power,more weight,thats the one will has bad consumption.

as u mention comfort,bmw lowh...

which one bater:thats up to u,how u drive the car,how can u feel relax when u drive the car(since u want comfort one).

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
test drive 1st and then try to post this same question in subaru & bmw club also
u'll get a lot more valuable & unbiased ideas :biggrin:

archilies

Jun 21, 2009
ok.... guys....!
thanks 4 ur information...
il will get back to u all once i test dive both car...
il be back with a few question as soon as posible.... thanks.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Aiyohhh bro...What's with the hassle..??? Get yourself an EVO & join the TTS Group..!!! Satisfaction guaranteed!! Eh!! Salah pulak...Get yourself an EVO & join MLOC...For sure U won't regret... Sorry aaa Mr. P...!!!:adore::adore::vroam::vroam::vroam:
bro,
u promote TTS group until here...newbie also u wanna "sapu"....good good...
now i think can promote u from CEO to Chairman .......naik gaji & free teh tarik..hahahaaaa

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
MLOC's 3 steps to happiness...

1. Buy Evo
2. Join MLOC
3. Join TTS

and live happily ever after...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ice_prince

Aug 28, 2006
wah...u planing buy evo?? n some more mention u 22 yearold?? wats the point?
u wanna tell us u can drive evo since u r 22?:hmmmm:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
I can confirm Maintenance cost for a stock EVO is much more lower compare to stock BMW.
You sure evo maint is lower than BM...................ask azizi he will tell you.

Bump:
You sure evo maint is lower than BM...................ask azizi he will tell you.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been head hunted by my old client to help him to get his new car corrected.....
he couldnt sleep upon taking back the car home for his beloved wife as an anniversary gift

I was blessed to be given this opportunity to witnes and correct this car......take a view

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience