Need advice .... If offered exclusive dealership in Used/New Japanese Car Parts

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Well, like the subject say .... Have been offfered a exclusive dealership (based in a neighbouring country) for Used/New JDM car parts ....

It's about USD 7k per year .... get invite to Japan Auto shows, photoshoots etc...

Annual discount information from HKS, Blitz,Trust, Apexi, any other JDM manufacturers .... are made known to me.

Get free advertisement on their Jap web-site ..

Ohh, i don't need to keep any stock ... i just bring in the stuff when payment & order is made ...

What do u guys think? :smokin::driver:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
U are looking for partners or what??? Interested...based in s'pore rite?:biggrin:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Well, like the subject say .... Have been offfered a exclusive dealership (based in a neighbouring country) for Used/New JDM car parts ....

It's about USD 7k per year .... get invite to Japan Auto shows, photoshoots etc...

Annual discount information from HKS, Blitz,Trust, Apexi, any other JDM manufacturers .... are made known to me.

Get free advertisement on their Jap web-site ..

Ohh, i don't need to keep any stock ... i just bring in the stuff when payment & order is made ...

What do u guys think? :smokin::driver:

Go for it man..!!!! Can I apply for the DISCOUNT card..???

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Tu jer yang termampu lehhh bro....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
ehh, sticker comes free when u buy the products laa ...:thefinger::thefinger:

2nd hand used parts mana ada discount .... kalo baru,also if the Manufacturers are clearing off their old stock ...

Bump:
U are looking for partners or what??? Interested...based in s'pore rite?:biggrin:
sound interesting paul :) u need partner?so that I can expand my business at Borneo side :)
this is very intresting bro... can u give more details
Basically, they have loads of used performance parts for Skylines, Evos, Rexes, Honda Type R .... if they don't have it in stock, they can source locally for u ..

What i'll be paying is directly to them (in Yen) ..... transport etc. all included ...

Of coz, i get a % of the items sold .... it's basically online.

I cud ask them to let me have Malaysia as well in the coverage ...

They will also sponsor & advertise for me on local race teams ... & include my website on their main website to direct Internet traffic to me ...

Actually it's a long list of offers & what their stand is .... U knw la, they translate from Japanese to English ... take abit of time to know what they mean .... :biggrin:

I'm also checking some other markets for value or Money to buyers....

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
What i recommend is don't do it alone, u should go with somebody like me ... i have pletty of own time now, can be the partner for u :burnout:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
wah options... ayat banyak hebat!!!! hehehehehehe

Pablo,
what you can do is knowing what they can offer you is worth it.. and making sure you can cover your so called "annual fee"... as you know economy is not that good at the moment..
if you need friends in help of bulk buy.. you know where to find us mah..:biggrin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
wah options... ayat banyak hebat!!!! hehehehehehe

Pablo,
what you can do is knowing what they can offer you is worth it.. and making sure you can cover your so called "annual fee"... as you know economy is not that good at the moment..
if you need friends in help of bulk buy.. you know where to find us mah..:biggrin:
Yes, Leslie ... covering the annual fee is has to at least break even ... that's the fundamentals of running a business ... since the parts not only covers Evos, but in general all JDM makes... including Skylines, Subarus, Mazdas, Toyotas, etc .... have to do abit of homework before deciding ...

Bump:
What i recommend is don't do it alone, u should go with somebody like me ... i have pletty of own time now, can be the partner for u :burnout:
:rofl::thefinger: Han .... see how 1st laaa .... doing homework 1st.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
after this we can just order parts from you guys...hehehhe:biggrin:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Waahhh!!! A gud big biz u've laa Paul! Gud Luck bro! Price fren2 dah laa R???:wink:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nowadays, Many cars do not come with an Audible lock and unlock sound. Not like those days (Beep Beep)... To install after market in a shop, might cost anywhere between RM 80 - 160 just for the beep beep sound...

This was a circuit design and DIY I did 5 years ago... Posted in LancerGT Club Forum, now sharing it over here as it is applicable universally..

----------

I made 2 versions.. 1 is very very simple.. just need a normal relay with a Siren... HOWEVER, version 1 will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience