Motorists

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
HAhahahhahah...........around applause to you Shamanraj. Fully agree with you as you really describe them in very detail and accurate as well. This is really a good one !

Rempit getting laid

Rempit had to screw his bike cause gf had to sleep with winner of the race....hahahahaha

Dont mix a motorists with a Mat Rempit...
Mat Rempit is those motorists who think their life is cheap, act like gangster and no brain.

17. You dont know how to interpret traffic signs
18. You cant understand the traffic light colours and the meaning
19. You dont know how to use your turn signal indicator
Just say most Malaysian no matter you driving car, bike or lorry.

Last edited:
So whats the term for the superbikers?

since rempit is taken already Lol...

add 1 more

43. Your girlfriend is a minah rempit and knows how to do wheelie

deleted it by accident. and i was kinda busy to retype....i was saying thawt i thought i was the only person who hates this f****rs. i live in shah alam near the stadium and got hit on hte side miror and got stared at by more than dozens of them...really feel like flattening them. all they left me with is scars on my baby!!!!worse..there was a police car in projet petrol station enjoying the show....

shamanraj....

this is the most interesting list i ever seen and everyone of them is the truth!!!

some more

44. when u r in a group you like to disturb lonely passerbys mostly leng luis...
45. Your girlfriend loves to wear spagetti straps and expose G string when riding
46. You have yer balls to do anything when in a group but lose yer balls when u r alone

we will not lose... we ZTH got billion of ppl... muahahha
our gang is much more larger than rempits!!!

Well...... unfortunately, all rempits dun give a shit about their lives. Invincible mah!! Gaya mesti ada, mati tada apa.

However, here is a warning to Kapchais in general. Look out for a white wira with tinted windows, really doesn't care about hitting them. PJ area. Seen it push a Mat Rempit on LDP. going abt 90 to 100kmh into Damansara Underpass. I tink the rempit also shit in pants. Serves him right for hogging the fast lane and refuse to yield.

Well, goes without saying... there are also madmen in cars.

Drive Safe and peace y'all.

hahaha
what a list.. but some of the facts also apply to drivers kua.. keep ekor and stuff..
i got a better word to describe them but.. sensitive word lah so better not.. :biggrin:

well was bored and decided to come out with a list.....i am all for whacking the shit out of rempits.....gonna post soon "ways to teach rempits a lesson"....stay tuned.

as much as we like to see rempits get whack but there are just too many of them. even if we flatten few of them there would be more poping up. and if we act against them, we will get in trouble while they stand back and cheer. (like they always do) and make them more proud to be born malaysian RACER..........(without brains)

20 Ways to teach the rempits a lesson

1. During their racing day....just drive by and throw a long fused smoke bomb at the corner they are lapping. Then just drive of normaly and wait somewhere and record the accidents....post it on the net.

2. Go steal a 18 wheeler and ram into those that are waiting at the traffic light during race day....

3. Make small tri-spikes and load it into a RC plane/heli and fly it over the race area....let go the spikes.

4. Get those steel rods used for concrete and weld it on your side wing mirror. When rempit hits it....gonna be cekap.

5. Slowly drip oil at the corner they are lapping. Make sure no one notices you.

6. Put a small nail bomb in your handbag...controlled by remote and if rempit snatches it...let him go far abit....and 'tit....tit'.....booommmm

7. When a rempit falls of during race or normal time...help him up and take him to the hospital...on the way....tie him up to a tree and whack the shit out of him....post pics on the net.

8. Get the minah rempits and force them to perform oral sex on pigs...they might just enjoy it.

9. Get those chinese crackers and blast them in a tin somewhere around them.....see how they run

10. Tell the skinheads that the rempits over there said that the skinheads cant race....then watch the show.

11. Rubber bullets. Enough said.

12. Hold a "Mat Rempit Convention" at dataran merdeka. Tell them got Gig after that....then set the place on fire. Dont kill the minah rempits....they can service you later.

13. Give out free 2-T oil during the weekend. Replace 2-T with kerosene and sugar.

14. Tie one high tensile wire from tree to tree just after the race corner. When the time is right....pull it up and watch the heads fall.

15. Invite for a rempit orgy in some abondoned building. Burn the building. Once again...save the minah's....can service you later.

16. Use a siren while they are racing.

17. When you see them lepaking anywhere...call the cops and tell them that the rempits are the ones involved in some roberry somewhere. Then watch

18. If they fall in front of you....drive towards them but dont run over...last minute swerve and let the fellow that was cucuking you at the back run over him. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

19. Sit on a tree (camouflaged) and shoot blow darts. Dont get caught.

20. Take over this country.

I really salute to the wira driver at the first place as this is what i wanna do all this while...........kekeke. Well done to him !

Shamanraj : 18. If they fall in front of you....drive towards them but dont run over...last minute swerve and let the fellow that was cucuking you at the back run over him. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. <<< I love this one

Maybe we should organise a trip during weekend to flattened them before they go out and harm people. I believe their meeting point is at "most of the petrol station" around Klang Valley. Perhaps 20% from bros in ZTH here enough to accomplish the mission.......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom