Motorists

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
motorists shudden b on the road man..
just now only a karat fella knocked my side mirror so hard.. and just rode off.. wtf?
its not like tat lane was a one way lane one way street.. 2 way and ample space on the road..

previously also i kena once at sunway.. he knock damn hard and faster faster cabut.. feel like ramming the fella down!! wasted infront car block me oni.. haha

who wouldnt? hehe

zombie

Jul 4, 2006
You mean motorcycllist?

Yah, I do agree some motorcyclists are damn palia. Don't know why, a lot of motorcyclist lack integrity and honesty.

How? Install flexible side mirror perhaps.

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
yeah normal... i always give enough room on both sides of my car in traffic jam for motorcyclists to pass, look in my rearview mirror before changing lanes/turing etc...

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
alexz said:
yeah normal... i always give enough room on both sides of my car in traffic jam for motorcyclists to pass, look in my rearview mirror before changing lanes/turing etc...
i was driving on a straight lane... still... sigh.. (very ample space to fit another car to cross...)

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
yeah, sometimes there are morons on two wheels... as there are on four.

but as they say, what comes round, goes round, hopefully that guy will get his day...

Last edited:

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
tell me bout it.. yeah what goes around comes around..
homefully homefully.. :biggrin:

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
lolz.. you should see how JB motorcyclists rides.... totally ignoring every other vehicles on the road as if they are the king... especially during peak hours... the amount of motorcycles on the road during peak hours are even more than cars... they are even capable of blocking the whole entire causeway earlier this year... fuuuyoh... i see also i scared... the whole causeway bridge is full of motorcycles.. so much so that cars, buses and trucks aren't able to move.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
talking about motorcyclist.....i forgot about last week(early July) near Kinrara Bintang there is a group of Indians(honestly not racist) at their age about 16-20play gangster there with their motorcycle about 3-4 indians.......making there damn traffic jam.

that road already cramp 2 lanes slowlane inside was just finished doing some road renovation.

when i passed them because my car is LMST with damn loud exhaust originally + i got GT Wing and scorpian sticker....1 indian gangster there rev beside me and cut infront of me and stop awhile.......making me brake hard....

WTF they think they r.......if they want to fight......no problem.....i have muscular body always train in Cafilornia Fitness at Mid Valley.

bare hand fight no prob for me....but weapon then i better use my car and flaten them up.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
in case like these, having spring loaded door mirror just would not teach the biker lesson. If I got a kreta buruk, I weld a steel rod (used in building construction) as my mirror holderr/stem. When the biker langgar the mirror, I sure like to see his face squriming in pain on the ground....maybe tangan koyak or jari putus oredi.....

then I just wind down window and say ; "You ok ar? I got panadol, u want ar? I oso got handyplas...."

hahahaha...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
hehe good idea..but bmw_m3 told me so many ideas this morning..one involving a machine gun or an RPG.i cant remember.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Fluffy said:
hehe good idea..but bmw_m3 told me so many ideas this morning..one involving a machine gun or an RPG.i cant remember.

hahaha...I would reserve heavy artilerry for mowing down mat rempit in hundreds...

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
damn it, those idiot motorist......myself also got a few cases before. I always tell myself that i wouldn't be guilty even i bang on them someday as long as i'm following the rules....... they are the one who break the rules all the time. Saw before in a jam where there is 1 motorist insist to drive through the rear of a driver's car even the space is not enough. The bastard makes that car - waja's bumper drop already few inches wide....the best thing is the f****r pretend like notting happen n drive away like that........ kesian with the malay lady, which is the driver who dunno what happen that time......

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
Fluffy said:
shhhh* :mouth_closed:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
thats true...long time ago already i dun like motorist to be on d road...
u was lucky just d side mirror.....
me more KAU KAU than u last time... sad

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
nolo.... its......... haih... im driving straight... suddenly a motor bike coming from nowhere!!! suddenly appear in front of me... d incident happen just like 1 sec only... no way for me to stop liaw... so bang him at 60km/h....... then i u-turn back c how is him... lie on d floor liaw... lucky on d side road... so he dun wanna go hospital n dun wanna make report... then i ask him how's my car... he just say 1 sentence only... "my bike more teruk than u ma" then start his bike engine n chow... left me alone there numb liaw... so i take a look at d car... wulamak!!! heart broken liaw!!! bumper dunno which part of his motorbike so tajam till cucuk my bumer n drag for about 10cm... n then d front light still ok... but interior crack liaw... wonder how come d outside plastic dint crack while d inside crack huh!!! then d side fender kemek liaw!!! erghhhhh.... tiba tiba early in d morning while going to college to study only ma.. such thing happen:cry_smile: ... so at d end sendiri have to pay for d damage lo... bumper side fender front light... cost 700+

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guyz i need ur help, since's u guyz are DIY experts, i mess up my paint job on my gen2 door panel, here's wat i did.

1. i wash the panel and clean it properly and dried it.
2. i then sprayed the coating and left it to dry under the sun for 10 mins
3. then i sprayed the black paint on the door and left it under the sun for 10 mins
4. and i sprayed the coating and dried it under the sun for also 10 mins
5. then sprayed back the black paint and dried it under the sun for 10 mins
6. and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience