Most outrageous things to do whilst driving!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Ingolstadt said:
*NOTE*

P Drivers. You are not allowed to read this thread. :D :D

YEAH! Just leave it to the "experts" like us ...

Muuuaaa Hahahahahaha :mouth_closed:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
dig nose after a whole day collecting and flick it everywhere or wipe on my shirt

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
few times i was driving and realised my hp drop down on the passenger floor and i reach my left hand to get it down there...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
sakuraguy said:
dunt prey prey .. P for popesionar driver .. ekekekekek

Or "P" for Power-Rangers ... :mouth_closed:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PocRoc, hahaha trying to reach a tissue box in a bucket seat is damn hard..I tried it cause mine is full bucket also, also tried it with a 4 point seatbelt on you will know how hard it is....Muahahaha:regular_smile:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
TR: It should be next to impossible to reach for anything except the steering and gears if you had properly set a 4-point on ...

Anyway ... How about changing the T-shirt while on the go?

PAR14

Jul 17, 2006
threw a ciggie out the window while on the fone n saw it got blown back in. was looking for it in the back seats, and at the same time on the fone. bt kudnt find it. after awhil felt this burning sensation on my back. the damn ciggie burnt a hole at the back of my new chinese new year shirt. knnbccb.

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
tis is wat i always do..wearing socks whilst i driving..
damn fun when i try to put in d sock to my right foot, whenever the car is slowing in d highway..have to keep up d speed with left foot..

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
kai_rel said:
y not. it can be done. the gal must be petite. 45-50kgs, max height of 160 n the gal width? must be less than ur hand circumference.. haha u can at least grab the steering.
hmm...any more reegulations? like car size..impossible for small cars like kancil or kelisa rite...wat car wil u suggest...lol

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
errrr.....actual can be done when ur not driving and ur at the back seat.........but than the driver would have a hard time driving..or shifting gear...........
wakakakakaka

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kai_rel said:
y not. it can be done. the gal must be petite. 45-50kgs, max height of 160 n the gal width? must be less than ur hand circumference.. haha u can at least grab the steering.
That's actually a pretty fat chick tho.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
when im on the run u go McD tapow then eat in the car when phone ring
1 hand hold burger 1 hand hold phone talking then use my wrist to drive holding burger

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
eating Mcflurry when driving.....

Titanrev, it is near impossible to move to the back of the car to get something in a bucket seat.... :)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
u guys talks about McFlurry.........
try eating the normal cone for once.............hahaha while moving out from parking and need to insert ticket into the machine to get out.......that's what I call all hands tied up with a mouth full...
kekekekeke
remember....u dun want the ice cream to drip onto your own car.....worst still if the whole top falls........
happy trying yeah..........hahaha

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
checking out cun gals next 2 ur car???

try getting the gals number in the next car while crusing 80kmh??

Ashburton

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
i used to stay in seremban n commute to nilai for college daily in my car, always take the old sban,mantin road n cut out to nilai.

one time i was dem late for class n dem hungry, so i tapau KFC 3 piece plate n Whack it all clean to the bone while in the car while negotiating the winding road.

think back also scared :P