Most outrageous things to do whilst driving!

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
Trying to take a clear picture of the speedo for "Post your TOP SPEED here!" thread while doing more than 200km/h ...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
common ones are picking ur nose...

one time i tried to open the passenger side mirror cuz i left it closed when my car was parked,i had to stretch myself to the other side to push the mirror out on its original position while steering n foot on the pedal AND trying not to hit the gear stick...all a matter of balance...hehe..but next time i'll try not to do that again..dem dangerous wei

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
or one hand ready on camera phone while zig zagging trying to cath a shot of a ferrari.....
got it but damn road tax was blinding the shot coz when I cut to the right; he made way to the left.......damn!

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
I got to say, looking in the 2" screen of a zoomed digital camera is darn dangerous and outrageous coz you are actually not seeing any near object (ie. true distance).

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
the most outrageous awards should go to Mr. Bean!!

kinki_kidz®

Feb 1, 2004
theres this time i was driving @ federal, makaning bigMac, then i saw a yellow satria with zth stickers, i think the car's awesome, so i take out my phone trying to snap a picture of that car, too bad the satria is freaking fast... zoom from fast lane to the middle lane and gone he/she goes =(

the car too fast laarrrrr =(

eating bigmac, taking picture with phone, plus downshifting to chase that car, multitasking?

kinki_kidz®

Feb 1, 2004
hehehe, dont know :P

there are plenty of yellow satrias here @ ZTH right?

but one thing: how many of them are fast? :P cuz from the way the car accelerates, i can see that it has a monster under the bonnet (or a monster holding the steering wheel :P)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
*pray*pray*

occasionally i rushed to oug fm subang wan worr...

anyway...getting out of topic...lolz

junsupra

Dec 14, 2004
Lets see... I would always see men picking their nose. Friggin' disgusting! I actually saw a young guy... around mid 20's picking his nose while driving and guess what he did? He looked at his finger and HE ATE HIS BOOGER!!!!!!!! *faints*

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
anuther one I can remember is Basic Instinct 2..........
watch the first scene..........that's outrageous driving!

stjames

Jul 13, 2006
rollakid said:
playing gran turismo on your ps2 system that you setup in your car while doing 130km/h on the highway.

Have heard a ferrari rep being driven by Shuey to Sepang at 200km whilst signing an autograph for the rep.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
or reaching for the tissue box at the back seat while driving...doesnt sound too bad rite?

try doing that with a bucket seat and the tissue box is way at the passenger corner...

^^TAKATA^^

Dec 21, 2005
ever tried eating Mc D Sundae with two hands and using ur thigh to keep the steering straight while driving abt 80km/h? lolz i did.... cant resist the sundae~~!