MOST EXTREME ENGINE TRANSFORMATIONS - From Rag to Riches by KC's the Detailien

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
KC2, you really give us very details information on how to hands on to make our car looks like a showroom car...
damn appreciate it...
HI Bud
you are welcome

do join us for the detailing hands on

thanks for your kind words
anytime

thanks mic87

yes i do , but i rather teach you how to do it..interest ???? :itsme:

if i give u a fish I only feed u aday:hmmmm: & if i teach you how to fish ..it will feed you for life....:biggrin:
u can teach? serious? u have classes? im really interested:biggrin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
Hey bro, good job on the civic !!

Interested to know where to purchase the cleansing agent used for this wash. (The blue bottle in the pictures)

Keep up the GREAT work !!

mark1

Apr 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Hi KC and all zerotohundred members.
I am a newbie to this forums,pls guide and advise accordingly.TQ.

I am amazed with your passion in detailing cars so well KC.
Two thumbs to you KC.
I am old skool and have always preferred to wash,polish and/or wax and detail on my own for all my cars.
The sheer satisfaction after the job is complete,makes up for the time,effort and body aches all over.

Nonetheless the above task could no longer be carried out since I moved from Ipoh (House) to KL (Apartment) in the last 6years+.

Hence I have this constant 'bug' of wanting to still carry out the car upkeep,on my own.I am new to the ONR,could you pls elaborate on it uses and if it is as simple as it seems,would like to purchase some from you including other products that could of use for my cars.

I have read up as much as I could in your postings,so if the questions I am asking are commonly asked by others and you have answered in any of the threads,my apologies as I might have missed that thread/s.

I need your expertise and advise for my Volvo 940 (17 years old car)which is having swirl marks,key scratch marks(all inherited from the previous owner) and many of the detailing.car wash centers are not able to resolve this,one even said "your clear coat is scratched beyond repair - that dude has a paintshop next door.

Sorry for the long intro post.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Jim

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I would love to join a detailing session and meet you in person KC.
The only thing still boggles me is the Clay Bar Thingy,not had that to try out back then.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Hi KC and all zerotohundred members.
I am a newbie to this forums,pls guide and advise accordingly.TQ.

I am amazed with your passion in detailing cars so well KC.
Two thumbs to you KC.
I am old skool and have always preferred to wash,polish and/or wax and detail on my own for all my cars.
The sheer satisfaction after the job is complete,makes up for the time,effort and body aches all over.

Nonetheless the above task could no longer be carried out since I moved from Ipoh (House) to KL (Apartment) in the last 6years+.

Hence I have this constant 'bug' of wanting to still carry out the car upkeep,on my own.I am new to the ONR,could you pls elaborate on it uses and if it is as simple as it seems,would like to purchase some from you including other products that could of use for my cars.

I have read up as much as I could in your postings,so if the questions I am asking are commonly asked by others and you have answered in any of the threads,my apologies as I might have missed that thread/s.

I need your expertise and advise for my Volvo 940 (17 years old car)which is having swirl marks,key scratch marks(all inherited from the previous owner) and many of the detailing.car wash centers are not able to resolve this,one even said "your clear coat is scratched beyond repair - that dude has a paintshop next door.

Sorry for the long intro post.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Jim

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I would love to join a detailing session and meet you in person KC.
The only thing still boggles me is the Clay Bar Thingy,not had that to try out back then.
Hi buddy mark
welcome to ZTH & detailing section

Best Waterless Car Wash Brands
Optimum No Rinse

Technically not a purely waterless washOptimum No Rinse is quite popular among car detailers. You do need water with it but you need so little. An Optimum No Rinsebath requires only 2 ounce to 2 gallons of water compared to the 50 to 100 gallons it takes to hose down a vehicle. (30 ml of ONR mixing ratio of 8 litres of waters comparing 200 - 400 litres of water use to flushing yr car)

Aside from being eco friendly on its water saving, Optimum No Rinse gives your car a slick, wax like, finish that is very pleasing to the eye. This high tech wash has high tech polymers that bond to the paint to protect it in amazingly the same wipe where it takes out grease and grime. Now that’s a revolutionary product.

to read more here
Car detailer: waterless rinseless car wash, green car wash

look out in feb for another detailing hands on session

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vr4
Gentlemen,

I've inherited a Proton Wira VR4 from my brother and the engine condition is kind a working okay. But there are several problems occurs recently in the system (I think so) and I don't know what is it.

When I'm on accelerate and hit the clutch instantly (i.e change gear or slowing down), the engine will shut off. It happens often. Does it have to do anything with its throttle body?

Then the engine jerking when it hit >5500 rpm (boost @ 0.6) and now it happen @...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience