The most extreme & elaborate professional car detailing guide brought to you by KC

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
I have another great opportunity not just detailing any ride, but truly a great transformations detailing on this ultimate driving machines

this is the most comprehensive & elaborate thread i ever undertaken...over 150 ++ of careful pictures documented... covering every part before & after & the process of what took place......

never have i done any car for 2 sunlight day....... the amount of attention ...headache....heat that i endure was immense ... a total 19 hours of detailing...

this ultimate driving machine is slightly more than 3 years old, got repainted last year & the interior is beyond its age...
the owner specifies the interior detailing...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

the residue left behind after a good bath

with the good old ONR no rinse wash - how does it work...it takes an average of 150 gallon of water to wash a car, from rinsing, to soaping & re rinsing...but with the technology, how 2 ounces of ONR in 2 gallon changes the water density & tension....whatever dust or dirt that is trap on the microfibers now is trap under the water tension.. was design to fight the global warming & environment issue

filthy interior - usually seen in chauffeur driven ride - but just a 3 years old ride only

close up & under proper lighting picture

extreme close up lighted picture ( to show you how filthy & neglected this ride is)

cant u believe the oils, stains, dirt just left it there

Picture of a neglected interior door panel ,,,not cared for

more picture of interior before
stains & shoe marks every where

more shoe mark stains before

more side steps stains

do you ever wonder why nike, reebok, adidas, timberland, red wings, foot joy has non-marking sole

coins compartment pics before

now the common issue..of germans car in malaysia ...interior knobs melting...the ageing & deterioration of..rubberised parts peeling

side rest of the interior door panel
filthy & not cared for

closer pic, extreme shot

more pics of rubber stained door panel

over all picture before

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

now peeling issue is so common in all german marque machines

how do you then deal with the peeling issue

ta da magic power clean

safe for ALL CAR interior & exterior area, best part that it can be diluted to 3 parts of water for heavy leather soil cleaning or 5 parts of mild leathers cleaning, exterior paint cleaning (safe for clear coat too) 8 parts for vinyl leaning

is an all purpose cleaner that safely cleans your vehicle’s dirtiest surfaces. Remove bugs, brake dust, and oily grime when using Power Clean full strength. Dilute it to clean leather, vinyl, and plastics. is an environmentally friendly, surface-safe cleaner that will leave your vehicle spotless

a powerful punch, yet it’s gentle when it needs to be. Clean everything from the engine and wheels to the leather and dashboard ...

ta da finishing picture

remember pic before...of the foot rest

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
next section ....heavily soil leather seats

a 50% /50% seats detailing picture

extreme close up

remember this pictures

after pics seat side

more peeling issue ....deterioration & ageing begin

moving on carpets detailing

pics before

closer pics

watre stains

steaming begans

aggitate with Power clean & steam & WIPE AWAY

50 % / 50 % pic before & after

left after & right before

ta da

rear before

more

ta da

rear seats before

after

stubborn carpet stains before

after

passenger seats before

after

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
pls note that this repainted paint is soft, so soft that even scratches slightest frictions, even a microfibres wiping

moving on to the real paint issue

hacked by previous detailer

furiously looking at the hologram damaged paint

more scratched & swirled paint

more

close up shot

a 50% / 50% area set prior correction & previously hacked & deep scratches inflicted during the last rotary buffing - suspected pads were dirty & filled with sand & just scratched , not clean prior use

before

after...

the paint is so soft that even with the slightest Megs M#205 polishes hologram it...with rotary with megs cutting pad

although scratches is eliminated

later

ta da another breakthru technology...cuttting edge''spray polish & compound) one or only in the entire work...1st to receive in asia

see this carefully

pic before
no definations & clarity

now

bonnet
pic after

to read more pls view at
http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2010/09/most-extreme-elaborate-professional-car.html

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: The most extreme & elaborate professional car detailing guide brought to you by K

BEFORE _STRESS

the owner was shocked - furious & worried

AFTER - COMFORT
he smiles

vanilasky

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
Re: The most extreme & elaborate professional car detailing guide brought to you by K

Wow, nice bro... it super clean! Mind me to ask, all the interior including carpet u use the Optimum Power Clean to clean it? Damn, must go and buy one! Where can I buy it? :D

Great job!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Wow, nice bro... it super clean! Mind me to ask, all the interior including carpet u use the Optimum Power Clean to clean it? Damn, must go and buy one! Where can I buy it? :D

Great job!
yes is super great & super power & most important of all safe for both interior & exterior

can be diluted for leathers seat, cushion, vinyl, dash board 3 part water & 1 part power clean

exterior good for cleaning paint & removing tar & tree sap & insect

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

yes is super great & super power & most important of all safe for both interior & exterior

can be diluted for leathers seat, cushion, vinyl, dash board 3 part water & 1 part power clean

exterior good for cleaning paint & removing tar & tree sap & insect
Hey bro, how much do you quote for detailing an integra dc5? pls pm me your number and ill get back to you asap..

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Hey bro, how much do you quote for detailing an integra dc5? pls pm me your number and ill get back to you asap..

hi bro...i can train u...its free ...its my passion

just for thought
imagine we accidental spill a cup of coffee on our marble floor.....never mind...my domestic worker will clean up later, tomorrow, next week my cleaners will be coming...oh...i am due for a complete spring cleaning....what happen now....it will definitely stains...cause it is porous....pls remove birds dropping immediately...keep a bottle of QD (AKA...quik detailer) agitate it or water....immediate removed ......will minimised the damage

Look at the apple....do u ever wonder if you were to leave it outside in a room tempreture for weeks...it will not get.....but the moment u scrap off the wax or cup it open...within minuts it will turn black....
my regiment of commitment- of a weekly wash & a monthly wax ......

call me 016 220 9227

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ

Nice one kc2. Would definitely be interested to learn from you. Will be giving you a call soon :)

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Nice one kc2. Would definitely be interested to learn from you. Will be giving you a call soon :)
no worries

its n open secret

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

excellent job bro....amazed me yet again

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

excellent job bro....amazed me yet again
bro you too can do it

& lets organised a detailing hand on TT for ZTH

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006

bro kc2,

im amazed with the detail and kudos to u for sharing!

would appreciate if you could give me an advice on how to clean the plastic cover on power window panel and radio. it seems that the stain/patches wouldnt go away - embedded some sort. any product u recommend?

and one more thing, my roof liner also got some black spots near the window.. it seems becos i like to drive my car with windows down. the material is like cotton. tried using a brush + soap and wet vacuum but again.. i wouldnt go away.

appreciate if you could help me go thru dis. thanks alot in advance!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

bro kc2,

im amazed with the detail and kudos to u for sharing!

would appreciate if you could give me an advice on how to clean the plastic cover on power window panel and radio. it seems that the stain/patches wouldnt go away - embedded some sort. any product u recommend?

and one more thing, my roof liner also got some black spots near the window.. it seems becos i like to drive my car with windows down. the material is like cotton. tried using a brush + soap and wet vacuum but again.. i wouldnt go away.

appreciate if you could help me go thru dis. thanks alot in advance
algae stains

more
window lining

window lining

on the roof lining
pic before

ta da my magic portion

pic before

after

after
on the roof lining
pic before

TA DA pics

plastic is very tedious ...maybe u can try plastic X

Last edited:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006

wow.. got the same problem to with the roof and window linings bro.

so where can i get the plastic X brand? brothers @ kedai abang?

read a lot around.. they said u can use vinegar dissolved in water can help to tackle those stains/patches on the plastic surfaces. any comment bro?

thanks alot!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

wow.. got the same problem to with the roof and window linings bro.

so where can i get the plastic X brand? brothers @ kedai abang?

read a lot around.. they said u can use vinegar dissolved in water can help to tackle those stains/patches on the plastic surfaces. any comment bro?

thanks alot!

roof u can try Power clean good & effective

plastic i do havce optimum hyper spray polish can do the job as well

Vinegar u try & share with us....cos i have not try..maybe work
but be careful with the paint

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006

will update you tomorrow bro.. try and do it at the spot where it is not visible to the eyes.
if it doesnt work.. sure sore eyes after that.

anyway bro, can u tell me where can i buy hyper spray polish? a picture will be perfect as well since i might get con again by these salespersons especially at kedai abang.

trademark quote - "bagus boss ini.. mmg boleh!". at the end.. nothing works :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm curious.. how to give a waja turbo?
OTHER THAN transplanting engines.
so far i haven't seen any turbo kit that fits a waja..

any way to give a waja turbo WITHOUT transplant?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience