mods on Accord CF4

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
JB got euro r torneo hafkat, but everything must go together

need help!

wan iswandy punya CF4 ada BIG masalah

he say car will not go into 3rd and 4th, eventhough lever is at D4.

he just called me before sahur.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
"Selamat Hari Raya all. Maaf Zahir Batin."

Wan Car gearbox problem?. Try to change the gear oil and see how it's goes first. But it same problem, then no other choice ler. So sad arrh, things all happened just before Raya

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
adusss

i feel sad for Wandy. anyway just try aja's suggestion first.

btw... last time i went to lhs to buy ATF and the guy gave me DPMF i think... dual pump xxx fluid. gearbox feels smooth :)

fairy... what sarung ah?? car can wear sarung meh?

anyway... selamat hari raya n happy holidays to all here

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

wandy... forgot lak... if u have the budget, try asking edddial if he is willing to sell his DOHC F20B complete set

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
sarung is the the thing between the front lights.. the plastic cover thinghy, i remember fobs was asking whether to use ori or mugen 1...

3rd and 4th tak masuk... well cross fingers and pray that after flushing it will work..

John.

Aug 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i had this problem on my previous ride. problem was the gear linkage or bracket, couldn't remember. but it's not honda

3rd and 4th tak masuk... well cross fingers and pray that after flushing it will work..
Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Holidays to everyone :) Remember to drive safe.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
edddial might be selling his complete F20B setup if wandy is interested. maintained exclusively by Honda Malaysia, oil change religiously done before the expiry of 5k km interval. Some brand new parts inside... engine now lying idle in Apis' workshop in pandan indah waiting for a new owner who wants a DOHC VTEC tiptronic soul :)

sad sad sad... i'm working today :(

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
SALAM AIDILFITRI & HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL MY ABANG2 HERE... :biggrin:

i was on my way to balik kampung.. suddenly the gear stuck at 2nd gear, even i shifted to D4 or D3.. i changed my gearbox oil to ENEOS ATF at my friends workshop at Kemaman, then the gear back to normal.. i thought the problem settled..

at Dungun, the problem appeared again.. i couldn't go on driving with 70kmj at 4500rpm, so i stopped about half an hour, but still same prob.. so i had no choice.. what a booringggg trip, drove with 50kmj for about 100++km.. sigh..

at Setiu, the problem disappeared until a arrived at my home.. syukur..

now, really strange situation happens.. when i start driving with D4, the gear become free at 2nd gear.. i have to switch to N then back to D4, then the gear will skip the 2nd and go to 3rd, then it back to normal.. this also happened when I drive slowly, the gear will free at 2nd.. i have to shift from D4 to N to D4 again, then it back to normal.. also, the car shacking giler b@bi each time i do that.. if this happened after raya, aku xkisah sgt.. tp kena time raya.. ohhhh, aku yang pasrah.. :bawling:

hope bros can give any advice or opinion.. a few friends told me it was gearbox filter, other said the solenoid, other said need to service the control bar etc..

how much bro eddial wanna sell his old engine? i prefer manual if have to change the gearbox, but if I desperate, maybe i will take the tiptronic if the price is cun melecun.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
wandy... sad to hear your predicaments. that is in a way part n parcel of owning a CF4 hehe... anyway i think you need to call edddial la to deal. i'll call u in a while... a bit boring la in the office. no frens since all are still in holidays while i have to wake up early to work :(

eh frens... you know what. first day raya at night... i went out with my trusty little pearly and then when i came back... guess what... a CF4 SiR was parked neatly in the driveway... cilakak this guy masuk la sikit... now my pearly couldn't go in fully. gate could not be closed... but damn i was excited to see a CF4 in the porch (well not completely inside).

i quickly came in... bagi salam and with my garang face... i asked... sapa pakai CF4 ni??? then a guy angkat tangan... saya bang. i sat next to him and then... aku baru jual CF4 aku 2 minggu lepasss... and we started chatting la. he came back from japan in 07 bringing a 98 SiR. total cost 50k back then... what a waste. i tembak'ed him for not bringing in a CL1... he said tak cukup duit la bang. hehe..

btw he's working in prai living in alor star kot. his father is my FIL's nephew. he was previously based in langkawi. anyway... it's a good thing to encounter another CF4 like this... i miss my white knight :(

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
The gearbox must use original Honda ATF Z1 la....others cannot use !

Very sensitive gearbox for CF4 ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

i wanna change my headlight bulb to halogen one...don wan HID coz illegal
& too expensive...

i was quoted by sparepart shop for Philips ( rm80 ) but many types...blue
vision..etc..etc...

but Osram (rm50) cheaper....

which one is better and last longer and can see clearly during night / raining??...my car is civic EG9...local and recon,
the 'tapak' is different....

care to share and advise....TQVM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience