mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fobs is right... gerenti LSD but there are risks that the auto scrapper in japan or malaysia took out the LSD oredy (also mentionned by Wong Sifu). so if possible check using the method given by him.

otherwise verify when driving la

i heard that the "pole" or "tiang" also visible from outside,... can see from top,...

got tiang = no LSD
no tiang = got LSD,...

but in this case if the LSD dismantled, and they put the tiang to cover the hole,... die also,... cannot recognize

haha!!!

if hafkat u can pusing the wheels,.. if LSD the other side should turn opposite rotation,... i think,...

else, if after u plant the engine,... try launching at 4krpm,... LSD u wopnt spin ur wheels,... huhuhuuhuhuuuuuu!!!

fairy/faisal,... arrange our TG kawan's kawan,... masuk fairy's SiR into his CF5,... chun chun melecun!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Nowadays minyak mahal...get kelisa AT better!
i'm getting either a new hilux or frontier,...
diesel power!!! company pay!!!

anyway,... after that exhaust joint bocor thingy where my o2 sensor get wrong readings and FC increase by more than 20%,... then got it fixed replacing the stud at the flex piece,... then FC was normal for two tanks,... when i pergi genting/kl,....

then after that back in northern,....
suddenly happen again,... FC up,...

chk the exhaust (coz i scrape a few times going in and out of paint shop),... but exhaust no prob,... that stud tiga bijik is in place,... shop fella also say exhaust no leak,...

aiyah,... gotta ask my pomen scan/diagnose lagi sekali,...

tt48

Nov 14, 2005
hi all . im newbie with honda just owned cf4 with torneo euro R body kit h22a engine , . where can get good workshop in klang valley? please help.

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
hi all . im newbie with honda just owned cf4 with torneo euro R body kit h22a engine , . where can get good workshop in klang valley? please help.
oghe ganu.....u live klang valley or ganu?welkam2.....

where u get that car?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
"hi all . im newbie with honda just owned cf4 with torneo euro R body kit h22a engine , . where can get good workshop in klang valley? please help."

pengsan,...

this one kacukan hybrid???
explain more bro,... or post pics,...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
that why la....
suddenly muncul perwira sakti with cf4 kawin oredi??...

pic and car introduction a little bit plis bro tt48

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Bulet, how`s ur car after did the major maintenance?
my car run like always...just my battery always kong, then my stereo cannot function because of battery kong that day.
that mechanics in uptown said i need to change my tensioner??... coz mine had leaking.. ............battery, tensioner, cf hud, turbo...aiyoh..money money.... who want to buy my car...sell cheap2...rm150k kekekek

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
that why la....
suddenly muncul perwira sakti with cf4 kawin oredi??...

pic and car introduction a little bit plis bro tt48
betui tu,...'
suddenly hero muncul!

my car run like always...just my battery always kong, then my stereo cannot function because of battery kong that day.
that mechanics in uptown said i need to change my tensioner??... coz mine had leaking.. ............battery, tensioner, cf hud, turbo...aiyoh..money money.... who want to buy my car...sell cheap2...rm150k kekekek
150k kah? straight u can buy CL7 liao,...

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Aja,
Tonite I will see our Taiko Yewson at Puchong regarding to Speed Control Sensor CL1.... Bikin gue pusing aja.....Luckily, he have ex stock. LHS no stock & have do a special order!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Aja,
Tonite I will see our Taiko Yewson at Puchong regarding to Speed Control Sensor CL1.... Bikin gue pusing aja.....Luckily, he have ex stock. LHS no stock & have do a special order!
hehehe. Then it's ok if he got stock. Make sure harga not too skyhigh.

Mana mau ketemu malam nih?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Who said got ppl who can get stuff from HK ar ???

Need their help la.....

The Shipping company....really hassle la....with container bla bla bla....

Anyone to provide the person's detail ? contact ???
Thanks....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys... I have called Huakenny and talk to him. So I guess the case is settled. I will then remove all the posts. As for the thread, err... Moderator Sir, can help to delete arr?

1. Regarding the case, I believe the boss do not know of the matter. But anyways, it is settled.

2. Regarding Ultra Racing, I will forward the mail to Mr. Kenny for his further action.

And I guess this should clear the image of LB Performance as now the boss knows the problem. So to be fair, I think we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience