mods on Accord CF4

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
hehehe. Nice meeting there. korang tak pi beraya ka?

Anyway, yesterday was a bad jam at K. Terengganu. Can't even pass thru the Pasar Payang area. Didn't notice any CF4/CL1an also here..except for few Evos. S'porean were every-where.

No traffic police also. Wonder where they go.
apasal all gambar senget? sakit tengkuk laaaa :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Last night, on my way back from Jalan Ampang, saw this crazy race between Porsche Cayenne Turbo, BMW Z4 & Evo 7, racing all the way to Seremban Highway from Jalan Ampang, i was trying to look at the race, going at 170, can't even glimpse a bit, crazy mother $%@#$#. going super fast!!
Actually u can , provided u already redline (particularly on 4th gear, not 3rd) your H22AR before they come. This is because at that speed, those car already on their highest torque momentum and your H22AR at least at try to match their speed ot torque during that time.

I used to safe follow (not tailing) Cayenne at 220kmh at KLIA Hway and trust me at that speed, my (or our) H22AR still at least have 30% throttle to go.

Same thing happened to me this evening at LPT when a Jaguar (newer version) tailed me at 200kmh!. Leaving far2 behind that Jaguar at a glance at that speed for my blue car is sap2 soi due to the turbo boost assistance!

High speeding is fun, provided it's safe.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Actually u can , provided u already redline (particularly on 4th gear, not 3rd) your H22AR before they come. This is because at that speed, those car already on their highest torque momentum and your H22AR at least at try to match their speed ot torque during that time.

I used to safe follow (not tailing) Cayenne at 220kmh at KLIA Hway and trust me at that speed, my (or our) H22AR still at least have 30% throttle to go.

Same thing happened to me this evening at LPT when a Jaguar (newer version) tailed me at 200kmh!. Leaving far2 behind that Jaguar at a glance at that speed for my blue car is sap2 soi due to the turbo boost assistance!

try that when you have a Zonda beside you

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hehehe. Nice meeting there. korang tak pi beraya ka?
raya mmg raya,...
we dropped by suah's house,...

pasang somethings left out during the last visit,...

what happened to danny's car? why belang2 right now? let me guess... the VTS he bought came with lips n skirtings and he decided to put everything to his SiR and let the VTS bogel hehe...
haha!!! VTS story when project complete,...

i still prefer the white 1......ehehehh white always look more outstanding for CF4....eheheeheh.............is that fully converted?
clap clap,...
thatz a compliment for my car, faisal's car, and fairy's car,...

bro yetack,... engine still SiR engine,... and 4lugs,...

Last night, on my way back from Jalan Ampang, saw this crazy race between Porsche Cayenne Turbo, BMW Z4 & Evo 7, racing all the way to Seremban Highway from Jalan Ampang, i was trying to look at the race, going at 170, can't even glimpse a bit, crazy mother $%@#$#. going super fast!!

learn how to maintain hi torque with sifu aja,...
lenjan king of the cf/cl,... hahaha!!!

bien,... can show a pic of the pazola? pagoda??? the car u mentioned like very very kengggg,...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
race with zonda, jaguar, cayenne, Z4, Evo?.......u guys really crazy hahahha...me just race with iswara only kekeke...my snow tyre really couldnt run fast fast or me tebalik fast fast..
anyway....gxfc to all chinese brothers..
ei bro fobs, mdk1 went beraya to your house ka?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
the zonda looks small compared to the gallardo i saw... i really like the plate number WQS 1... i think the plate number is more expensive than my car... once i went to JPJ with a fren. on the list were the prices of plate numbers and guess what... someone paid RM120k for WJW 1... gosh

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
race with zonda, jaguar, cayenne, Z4, Evo?.......u guys really crazy hahahha...me just race with iswara only kekeke...my snow tyre really couldnt run fast fast or me tebalik fast fast..
anyway....gxfc to all chinese brothers..
ei bro fobs, mdk1 went beraya to your house ka?
mdk1 pi dating ngan awek at shopping mall,...
the other three of us went to look for him,... maklumlah, hard to gather cf/cl together,... not like last time in putrajaya,... one dozen cars,... chun chun,...

whoa,.... paraganni bertilova ischuk wakamarista,... look like batman's car,...
the headlites also can tapao bien's h22a liao,... byebye, smell burnt rubber!

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
depends on the driver oso la... sometimes the driver just want to have an evening drive at 180km/h... can cucuk that time hehe.

aja... ur car selamat oredy?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Zonda datang, sure we al become Zombi la. Zombi Kampung Pisang!!. kekeke

Anyway, those are Bigg Taiko car. Have to respect them!
zombi kg pisang,... tukun tukun!!!
i heard that paragalini is rm2 million???
aparahdey,... no same no same,... no same class lahhhhh,...

depends on the driver oso la... sometimes the driver just want to have an evening drive at 180km/h... can cucuk that time hehe.

aja... ur car selamat oredy?
kakakaaaaa!!! evening drive 180km/h,...

aikssss,... what aja's car also need terpenyelamatan??? uuuiiikkkssssss,...

bertam_boy

Known Member
Dec 26, 2007
Gong xi fa choi..New member menyibok here.. Yesterday i saw a white cf4 Accord on the Highway at Sg.Dua Penang stuck in a traffic jam,i`m on my way turning back bcoz the jem is too jamned..cannot stand la.. is it you aa bro fobs?around 1 pm laa bcoz i cannot see the plat no...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Gong xi fa choi..New member menyibok here.. Yesterday i saw a white cf4 Accord on the Highway at Sg.Dua Penang stuck in a traffic jam,i`m on my way turning back bcoz the jem is too jamned..cannot stand la.. is it you aa bro fobs?around 1 pm laa bcoz i cannot see the plat no...
yup,... thatz me alrite,...
1pm means i was on da way to SP lahhh,... got jamm meh?

bro,... u already got ur torneo??? u driving torneo that time ah?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
lai lai lai,... still gongxifacai mood,...
bro,... if u around, juz pop me an sms,... 0164726543

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i m driving proton saga orion 1.5
due to gearbox leaking oil prob
i m considering transplant 4g91 carb
bcos tis is the engine tat my budget can afford..
stil student ma..haha..parent dun wan me transplant
i jus wana know
the 4g91carb

1)top speed?
2)0-100km/h how fast?
3)fc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience