mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Regards to bro Yetack.. nice merc u got there..

bro faisal, last nite i took my girlfren out for supper, she ask me what my rsm is for, i excitedly told her its to remove the speed cut so that the car speed will not be limited then suddenly kapoow she hit my head and then i kena bising... hahaha.. she doesnt like me driving fast.. 110 kmh she bising d.. hahaha, speed cut girlfriend... is kakak like that too?:biggrin:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
you sir, are one of the pioneering otais :thefinger:
tabik!!!

Salute the pioneers.......

Guys.....got a set of limited edition recaro ar.....who wants ? Hehehee...

CAR8.com µL**¨®ºô -- ¹s¥ó¸Ô²Ó¸ê®Æ

The price divide by 2 to RM......
euro-Rx seats,... eh, sato, there written what? seats front and rear and door trim kah??? or seats only???

bro faisal, last nite i took my girlfren out for supper, she ask me what my rsm is for, i excitedly told her its to remove the speed cut so that the car speed will not be limited then suddenly kapoow she hit my head and then i kena bising... hahaha.. she doesnt like me driving fast.. 110 kmh she bising d.. hahaha, speed cut girlfriend... is kakak like that too?:biggrin:
haha! u should say rsm is for monitoring traffic jam,... and vafc to save petrol,... hehe!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
taikos, otais, and pioneers,...

my signal stalk can tendang balik already,...
the cl1 steering got two vertical groove,... the cf4 console got two vertical plus one horizontal gigi,... so i make one extra groove on the cl1 steering,... kaw tim!

as for the VSA problem,... this morning and evening driving, disappear liao,... no TCS blinking and VSA not lighted,...
then got the car scanned after the steering kaw tim, got a code VSA 27-1, reset,..... drive for a while, scan again,... voilaaaa!!! no more error!!!

maybe the spring in the steering affect the VSA, maybe,... dunnolah, just hope it doesnt recur,...

or maybe our hondas can self-repair???

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

I think our car kindda old already...in term of power also. Me yesterday kena tapau-ed by blue Wira-lution at the last corner up-hill Genting .....he start to follow me from Batang Kali lagi.
BTW, me lead all the way from start lah.
What a moment.

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru

heh

my girlfriend gets an orgasm and creams herself everytime i hit VTEC. :thefinger:

now THATS PAWAH!!!!

ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Guys,

I think our car kindda old already...in term of power also. Me yesterday kena tapau-ed by blue Wira-lution at the last corner up-hill Genting .....he start to follow me from Batang Kali lagi.
BTW, me lead all the way from start lah.
What a moment.
no lah,...
i dun think wira-lut-ion can beat ur h22a,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

sendai

500 RPM
Mar 11, 2005
bien x2 on the sabar sabar thing,... if really wanna sabar, take the bus,... or the skyway cable car,...

gold rims chun lahhh,... can ngam car of any color,...
bro sendai,... cf7 is what car? cf6 is wagon also rite???

from sm4 change to KOMPRESSOR,... chun lah bro!!!
cf7 and cf6 is accord wagon..
can use back the lips,bumper and evething accept the back part..I guess
wait till I pasang the rims and see whether nice or not..hopefully it is nice..If not I will sell to CF4 members over there..hehe

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
cf7 and cf6 is accord wagon..
can use back the lips,bumper and evething accept the back part..I guess
wait till I pasang the rims and see whether nice or not..hopefully it is nice..If not I will sell to CF4 members over there..hehe
bro sendai,
tested the sideskirts of CH9 wagon euro-R,... fit, but look awkard,...
sell to other mmbers? m'sia or japan???

Theres another dude on here, his screen name (SN) is toiletman. theres a thread somewhere around here.
i posted the link edi

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One month old Micro Compressor to let go,

Type: Super Micro Compressor
Colour: Chrome.
Market Price: RM290.
Selling Price: RM230.
Installation: Installed to manifold intake(s).
Reason for selling: upgrade & replace to other gadget.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience